so im using the computer today, and im not sure why, i think i may have clicked on something, but the task bar decided to flip and allign itself vertically with the right hand side of the screen, and i cant for the life of me move it back. anyone know how to correct this?
click and drag it back to the bottom, if it doesnt move then right click on it, on the little drop down menu select unlock taskbar then just drag it to where u want it

i really find it hard to believe that you knew the terminology taskbar but not that u can drag it around

and kudos to the mac guy, i hope to get one once i have the money
i really find it hard to believe that you knew the terminology taskbar but not that u can drag it around

ya wow
Quote by nt1440
click and drag it back to the bottom, if it doesnt move then right click on it, on the little drop down menu select unlock taskbar then just drag it to where u want it

and kudos to the mac guy, i hope to get one once i have the money

haha thanks, that did it. the only reason i know taskbar is because ive spent about five minutes fooling with it and that term came up frequently.