Page 1 of 3
im sick and im tired and my mom says she doesnt beleive me, that im a **** up, and that im an embarrasement. My dad treats me like his little slave boy making me do all his chores after i do mine. My brother thinks i am a pile of ****. just thought i should share my happy family life with you.
You're 16-17.

Move out if it's really that bad for you.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Stop being so self pitying and think for a minute of the people who have much worse family lives than you.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Stop being so self pitying and think for a minute of the people who have much worse family lives than you.

Is that Greg Proops in your avatar?
Quote by Dinkydaisy

yeah but im not comparing myself to anne frank or the ethiopians
My parents I think, think I'm gay... im not I just dont bring girls home, my parents are embarrasing(sp) .

Just go out and have some phun, and if you believe your a **** up then you'll end up being one..

kick your brothers ass/rape your dad.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Well, you have a family, a house, food on the table, let's just stop there.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by Dinkydaisy

This way of thinking really irritates me for some reason.
I can't think of the exact words to say why at the minute though, it'll come to me later.
Quote by nt1440
mayb u happen to be a **** up?

or a pile of ****
if you think your family hates you so much, maybe you should give an effort to be nice to everyone and helpful, and maybe they'll give that back
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Well why don't you stick it out, be a man, quit whining and go cry in the corner like a good girl.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Dinkydaisy

There's starving children in Africa, how dare he want to share some emotions.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

/thread
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
Kill yourself, that'll show 'em.

Be glad they don't hit you.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
umm...pretty much everybody goes through that kinda crap
you got two options
move out
deal with it
theres a third but i don't recomend it: kill em
lol i'm joking about the third option
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
kill them all
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
Quote by spartan 118
Well, you have a family, a house, food on the table, let's just stop there.

technically i dont have the last two things. if you read my other threads, you would know that my house was recently attacked by toilet water and we dont have a kitchen or a basement...
OH no! you have to wash the dishes and take out the garbage!!! God help you. !!!!
Seriously I'm tired of the "my life sucks wahhwahhhwahhh" threads. Man up a little, my ex had a terrible family life. Most of her family is f*cked up with drugs, her father beat her and put drugs in her food. And your complaining that your parents don't like you and give you too much chores. Think about how bad it could be.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
technically i dont have the last two things. if you read my other threads, you would know that my house was recently attacked by toilet water and we dont have a kitchen or a basement...

That's who you are?

You really are a Fuck-Up then

Only kidding, as always. You also have internet access.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP

that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard

that saying means your not poor and you have family so it cant be that bad
Quote by burrit0
Is that Greg Proops in your avatar?

Yeah. I got his newest comedy album the other week, it's totally awesome.

Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
yeah but im not comparing myself to anne frank or the ethiopians

Ouch, that's stupid.
If you think your family hates you, do something about it instead of bitch about it. "just thought id share my happy family life with you", well, how constructive. Your brother thinks you're a fuck up? Clean up your act. Talk to your father. Speak with your mother. Don't cry like a little girl over things that are in your control.

-Matthew Arnold

Just go out and have some phun, and if you believe your a **** up then you'll end up being one..

kick your brothers ass/rape your dad.

and yet you claim to not be gay
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Quote by 6_Feet_Below
and yet you claim to not be gay

its not gay unless theres eye contact, incest is a different story
Quote by XstygX
its not gay unless theres eye contact, incest is a different story

true.true
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Ouch, that's stupid.
If you think your family hates you, do something about it instead of bitch about it. "just thought id share my happy family life with you", well, how constructive. Your brother thinks you're a fuck up? Clean up your act. Talk to your father. Speak with your mother. Don't cry like a little girl over things that are in your control.

Having been in pretty much the same situation, I have to say that this really doesn't tend to work, his family could just hate him for no apparent reason. It might not be in his control at all. I had to ditch most of my family when i was 17 because of this, and in the process I was living out of a car for almost a year. Don't talk shit unless you've been there.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
im sick and im tired and my mom says she doesnt beleive me, that im a **** up, and that im an embarrasement. My dad treats me like his little slave boy making me do all his chores after i do mine. My brother thinks i am a pile of ****. just thought i should share my happy family life with you.

Your life could be much, much, worse. Work to make what youve got better instead.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Having been in pretty much the same situation, I have to say that this really doesn't tend to work, his family could just hate him for no apparent reason. It might not be in his control at all. I had to ditch most of my family when i was 17 because of this, and in the process I was living out of a car for almost a year. Don't talk shit unless you've been there.

You know fuck all about my family life mate, so don't accuse me of speaking shit until you damn well know what you're talking about.

-Matthew Arnold

I could taste that hate!
Yeah I used to be the same as you, but then I turned 12.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Well..I'll tell you the formula I rely on when everything gets to ****ed up..

1.-don't complain
2.-work harder
3.-have fun
4.-try to become a better person

If you keep doing these things, eventually you'll make a happier life for yourself

..if it doesn't work, at least you did something..
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

it may seem rough now but don't run away or anything drastic like that, just work hard in school and find comfort in friends or a girlfriend if you have one (don't rely too much on her though cause she'll leave you and she's a bitch!!!! lol jk) but just stick it out until college and the GTFO of there.

good luck
My Gear:
Epi standard les paul
Taylor 110 acoustic
Fender blues junior amp
Fulltone OCD
Quote by Dinkydaisy
You know fuck all about my family life mate, so don't accuse me of speaking shit until you damn well know what you're talking about.

ouch hostile.... but I stand by what I said.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Most people that I know who complain about petty things in life are really just lazy people. My friend, who lives with his girlfriend and mother, always complains about how they ask him to do things for them. He's 18, a drop out, no job, lazy, sleeps til 6 in the evening, and has no true motivation in life. He's lazy as all hell. You're probably the same way. You don't want to take on responsibility. Your complaints are really minor. At least they take care of you. You're not beaten. You're not starved. I mean you could be dead broke, living in a broken down house with druggies for parents who hit you. Wouldn't that be worse?

My advise is do something with yourself. I don't know anything about you, so maybe you have a job. Maybe you're not old enough for a job. But you're life doesn't sound that bad. But you need to get some more responsibility and face your problems like a man. Complaining gets you no where.
If it's that bad get a f***ing job and move out on your own. Your 16 ffs, grow up. Also if your family hates you, how come they let you live with them still huh? If you are such a piece of sh*t and so annoying then why don't they just slam the door in your face. Do you pay for your food, do you pay for the electrical bill to run the internet you are using to post this thread, do you pay the phone bill.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Page 1 of 3