Well, I have guitar class. So I just leave my acoustic at school. Even though it's easy as piss, what other class lets me play guitar for 50 minutes during school?
whats to huh? They bring *THEIR* GUITAR to SCHOOL

**** my guitar class is pathetic, we just started the first and third fret on the first string... its been like a month and half since we started...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
just remember, if you want to impress someone who doesnt play guitar, you have to play twice as good as you would with someone who plays. if thats what your going for anyway.
I have no opinion on this matter.
i had guitar class, we got to take our guitars home ect ect.

but some people like to jama bit in the hallways
Huh?
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
My mate brought in an acoustic for break times and free lessons, we sat in our separate little common room and just jammed.

I don't get what you don't get?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Huh?
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
This kid at my school brought an electric guitar to school with no amp and tried to play it in the hallway, thinking that someone would be able to hear it lol. He sucked anyway, powerchords, chug chug chug, powerchords, chug chug chug, powerchords
Quote by Sabbath89
Huh?

huh?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Guys, he probably isnt in high school/college yet, therefore he wouldnt have guitar class or band most likely..

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by avenged_Freak
lots of ppl say thy bring there guitar to school.
HUH??????????????????????????????????????

If only there was a picture of some kind of fruit with a funny caption that i could post on here to show how i do not understand this post. But, to my knowledge, no such picture exists.
Quote by floppypick
huh?

Huh?
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Scope9990
If only there was a picture of some kind of fruit with a funny caption that i could post on here to show how i do not understand this post. But, to my knowledge, no such picture exists.

?
Quote by Sabbath89
Huh?

huh?

oh and there is a fruit that exists like that.... FOTB (fruit of the banned)
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

well this year i took band both semesters. Next year I'm taking AP music theory and "rock band" which is a class that is just starting next year. it'll be such a joke
My guitar is too expensive to bring into school. Luckily enough I'm in college in a music course. So yes, I do.

Fender Jaguar
In/Rainbows
Quote by floppypick
huh?

oh and there is a fruit that exists like that.... FOTB (fruit of the banned)

Huh?

Huh?
Quote by avenged_Freak
lots of ppl say thy bring there guitar to school.
HUH??????????????????????????????????????

i do, only cua i play guitar in the jazz band at my school, and i did for talent show rehersals
One guy brings his guitar to school and plays it in the hallway in the morning, that was until my friend showed him up beyond all reason.