Page 1 of 2
hey, so, i was in class one day, and our health teacher was telling us bout STDs, wait till marriage, blah blah blah, so anyways, the security officer was sittin in during our class(dont ask me why) and anyways he said 1/4 kids(maybe girls, im not sure) in middle or high school have at least one STD, so i said to my frend next to me"well ive never even kissed a girl so i know im good" cuz everyone suddenly started blurting out stuff like " o he has one" and "o god, do i have one" and stuff like dat, and this girl next to me hears me, and then goes "o god!!" and then after school i see her talking to this girl, and then she comes up to me and says"excuse me, i just peed my pants" cuz that class was my last period of the day, and thats obviously because ive never kissed a girl, so anyways, do girls really care bout that stuff? it seems stupid to me that anyone, boy or girl, would care about that
EDIT: okay, sorry i suck at typing, would a girl care if ive never kissed a girl?
Last edited by guitardude34875 at Mar 16, 2008,
Quote by guitardude34875
hey, so, i was in class one day, and our health teacher was telling us bout STDs, wait till marriage, blah blah blah, so anyways, the security officer was sittin in during our class(dont ask me why) and anyways he said 1/4 kids(maybe girls, im not sure) in middle or high school have at least one STD, so i said to my frend next to me"well ive never even kissed a girl so i know im good" cuz everyone suddenly started blurting out stuff like " o he has one" and "o god, do i have one" and stuff like dat, and this girl next to me hears me, and then goes "o god!!" and then after school i see her talking to this girl, and then she comes up to me and says"excuse me, i just peed my pants" cuz that class was my last period of the day, and thats obviously because ive never kissed a girl, so anyways, do girls really care bout that stuff? it seems stupid to me that anyone, boy or girl, would care about that

sorry i'm not fluent in retard
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by Våd Hamster
You might want to clarify that dude 0.o

long story short, a girl laughed at me cuz ive never kissed a girl
What?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
dude it doesnt matter trust
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
Quote by guitardude34875

How completely and utterly not shocking in the slightest

Quote by rizo299
1/4 lol

What a bull**** figure

Synat is 5 people, if none of us have STDs it must be YOU! ¬.¬
Quote by guitardude34875

So? They laugh at all kinds of weird things. Just call her pancakechest next time she laughs at you.
Quote by guitardude34875
and then after school i see her talking to this girl, and then she comes up to me and says"excuse me, i just peed my pants" cuz that class was my last period of the day, and thats obviously because ive never kissed a girl, so anyways, do girls really care bout that stuff? it seems stupid to me that anyone, boy or girl, would care about that
EDIT: okay, sorry i suck at typing, would a girl care if ive never kissed a girl?

WTF?

nice to see a 13 year old here.....
the ****? Your original post made no sense

In before the AID's jokes as well

also it may not be 1/4 of people who have STD's but I bet over a 1/4 don't use a condom
uh well if you've never kissed a girl, then you are a total failure as a human being and deserve to be executed by the most brutal methods possible.

but seriously TS, its not a big deal imo. i haven't either and i don't give a **** at this point.(I'm not gay either)
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

Quote by dmc_74_usa
I want pizza...

Oh wait that wasn't on topic...

...was it?

what about the pepsi?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by guitardude34875

it depends on the girl dude, just chill =p
raped by awesome, diabolical bunnies from hell
why the hell would she say she pee'd her pants nd if she did how old is she?:S But some girls may make fun if u didnt kiss a girl b4 ,others might not care
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by MacAdam
why the hell would she say she pee'd her pants nd if she did how old is she?:S But some girls may make fun if u didnt kiss a girl b4 ,others might not care

yea i didnt get that at all either
Quote by MacAdam

ya if they make fun of u, whip out ur wang and jiz on there faces
Quote by The Spoon

Quote by British_Steal
ya if they make fun of u, whip out ur wang and jiz on there faces

ya i really dont think i could get h0rny and jiz quick enough, but good idea though!!!
She is just being immature. Don't worry about it mate, she is either a slut or just very insecure about herself (as alot of people at school do), and therefore feels the need to laugh at you in front of her friends.
Quote by subopolois
you lazy cheap bastard

Gear:
ESP LTD M-50
Marshall G80RCD
Boss ME-50
Ernie Ball STHB

Kill Crazy of the Red Dwarf Smeg Heads!
Quote by goldmember1217
Why would someone pee their pants because they heard someone had never kissed a girl?

apparently its sooo funny she peed her pants
some girls are sluts and do care. the cool girls don't care whether you've kissed a girl or not.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

haha you should laugh at her for peeing her pants!

And I heard that 1 in 4 American girls ages 14-19 has at least one STD.
And 1/2 of African American girls of the same age do.
Doesn't matter. To be honest I think this is kind of in the same field of being a virgin and how they react. Whenever girls used to find out that I was one, not one of them laughed, they all thought it was great lol. They were all like "it's sweet of you to wait, I wish more guys did that" but really it's coz I'm an annoying bastard lol.
So yeah anyway, back to topic, if this girl laughs at you again just say "I ain't wasting my time talking to a fat chick" and casually walk off
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by byob_soad2
haha you should laugh at her for peeing her pants!

And I heard that 1 in 4 American girls ages 14-19 has at least one STD.
And 1/2 of African American girls of the same age do.

thats really ****ed up, and im not sure how much water that holds, seeing as the interview pool was roughly 1000 kids, in a friggin city
its true
a study was just published that says
1/4 of SEXUALLY ACTIVE girls have an STD
and 1/2 of the black americans they tested did
YEAH DUDE
Quote by guitardude34875
and then she comes up to me and says"excuse me, i just peed my pants"

WTF?
Quote by atlmetal
its true
a study was just published that says
1/4 of SEXUALLY ACTIVE girls have an STD
and 1/2 of the black americans they tested did

well that certainly limits the pool of people that applies to (or does it, seeing as middle schoolers are having sex now )

this generation rocks, i cant wait till we are in charge
Page 1 of 2