Hi guys, I'm selling a Jackson RR5 in almost mint condition. The only reason i say "almost" is because there's a little bit of worn gold paint on the bridge, you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I'm selling it for around 750-800. I'm interested in trades to, Boogie amps to guitars and everything in between. Lets see if we can work something out

Eddie
I never got it, why is the RR5 the most expensive, when it doesn't have a FR or a fast neck? Is it the pups?
Quote by sXe170
I never got it, why is the RR5 the most expensive, when it doesn't have a FR or a fast neck? Is it the pups?

if you have to ask you'll never know.
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
My KVX10 for it?
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
350 and a schecter Damien-6
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
Quote by uvq
$800? rip off...

$800.00 is more than fair for one of these in this condition, even with no hardcase. If you think $800.00 is a ripoff, then you need to do a little more research...

Free bump
thanks for the bump=) Oh and just for future reference, i'm not trying to downgrade by trading for a guitar of less value+money. I'm looking for stuff around the same value.
Quote by dawnoftheshred
thanks for the bump=) Oh and just for future reference, i'm not trying to downgrade by trading for a guitar of less value+money. I'm looking for stuff around the same value.

How about a pre-production San Dimas Charvel? Yep, now we're talkin'!!!
eh, that guitar isn't exactly my style ya know? Sorry. Would you been interested in buying the V?
Quote by dawnoftheshred
eh, that guitar isn't exactly my style ya know? Sorry. Would you been interested in buying the V?

Well, what is your "style?"
well im open to most things, its just that, that guitar in particular didn't appeal to me. Did you have other things to trade?
Quote by dawnoftheshred
well im open to most things, its just that, that guitar in particular didn't appeal to me. Did you have other things to trade?

Look at the stuff in my profile page, and see if something appeals to you.

Cheers!
How about a Boss Gt-8 and or a Digitech Death Metal + some cash.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by dawnoftheshred

That's $750 right there bro
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
Quote by dawnoftheshred
eh, that guitar isn't exactly my style ya know? Sorry.

Man, your missing out with that. They are quality guitars. I wish I had something to trade for it