I'm in the middle of building a Jazz bass from parts and i'm drawing a blank on pickups. I require them to be versatile but quite punchy. My Budget is roughly £120.

cheers
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Check out Fender Somarium Cobalt Noiseless pickups, EMG Jazz pickups, and Seymour Duncan Basslines. All three of them seem like the way to go if you're looking for punch and clarity.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
I would suggest either MEC's or DiMarzio.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by Nutter_101
I would suggest either MEC's or DiMarzio.

Also good choices. TS, really any of these pickups will give you a nice modern tone, with the SCN's being able to achieve the best "warm vintage" tone also. They still get my vote.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.