Page 1 of 2
What is something that I could dump on someone's car, that would make a make a big mess and be a pain to get off, but wouldn't ruin there paint job?
whipped cream or shaving cream, i saw it on a juniors car as a senior prank, and then the next day i saw her car and it didnt ruin the finish
Definitel some silly string....but make sure you do it early enough so that it has time to dry....and that brown stuff that you put in the toilet....Put that on there too.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Egg it
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by Mike!
First!

EDIT: GODDAMNIT!!!

...why?

anyways, i'll have to agree with whoever said semen, just collect it over the next few weeks OR get your buddies to help out and put it all together
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Beat off everyday for like a year and collect it in some jars. Then paint their car in semen and blow dry it. If there is enough left, do the mailbox, then the house.
The blood of a virgin.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
we poured maple syrup on some kids car and covered it with ceren wrap =) should get the job done
eat $20 worth of taco bell, sit on the car for a few minutes with your pants off, and let nature run its course.
My Gear:

Schecter Gryphon Ruby Red

Dunlop Original Crybaby
Jekyll and Hyde Ultimate Overdrive

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

My Youtube Channel, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnake77
Last edited by SSnake77 at Mar 16, 2008,
Rocks.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
if your gonna be a dick then dont hold back, go the distance.
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
Wrap the car in barbed wire.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Maple syrup and bird seed

The syrup will hold the seed on it.

That way it will attract birds and they will cr@p all over it
Quote by bobsyc
we poured maple syrup on some kids car and covered it with ceren wrap =) should get the job done

This is genius!

Just get tons of cling film/tin foil/saran wrap and wrap the middle of his car in it.

Use like 10 rolls, you'll need at least 1 other person to do it.

He won't be able to open his car until he gets it all off.
Break fluid. oh wait. you said doesn't ruin the car...Thermite?...Solidox pipebomb?...I just can't think of any non-deadly chemicals....How about an egg you moron, you didn't need a thread for this.
In/Rainbows
Wait, did TS say who, why etc.?
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
can't you just kick his ass instead?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I saw some girl had sticky notes all over her windows.
That's work.
Or wrap the car up in like ceran wrap.
A lot of good ideas in here.
But the best would be to dump paint on it!
Quote by cheeseman3001
...why?

anyways, i'll have to agree with whoever said semen, just collect it over the next few weeks OR get your buddies to help out and put it all together

dude.....itll harden up in a day, forget a few weeks.
Quote by Captain Insano
What is something that I could dump on someone's car, that would make a make a big mess and be a pain to get off, but wouldn't ruin there paint job?

Poop

I've pooped on a few cars. Its the best feeling ever.
Cover it in mud.

A rule of thumb is don't do things that are stick, things that harden, and don't do it on a sunnyday unless the car is in the shade.

But seriously just do mud.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by johnpetrucci05
Beat off everyday for like a year and collect it in some jars. Then paint their car in semen and blow dry it. If there is enough left, do the mailbox, then the house.

+1
Quote by Captain Insano

You said it your self. Take a dump on the car.
Page 1 of 2