I need to cut through the 'shelf' (big flat thing under the rear window of my car), what would be the best tool to cut through it? or cut throuhg metal in general (quickly and efficiently would be nice )

Thanks in advance!
Either a reciprocating saw or a circular saw.....either one should work and there are blades for both saws that are specifically used for metal
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
AX.
I'll stop spamming now; I feel dirty.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by fattymcfatten
Either a reciprocating saw or a circular saw.....either one should work and there are blades for both saws that are specifically used for metal

haha I quoted myself.....but for real, this will work...../thread
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Wait...that's a big structural component in your car....and you want to cut through it? May I ask why?

Any saw with a blade made for metal cutting will work fine. The blades aren't overly expensive either.
Nope, no sig here.
You could use an angle grinder, a hacksaw, or a circular or reciprocating saw with the proper blade.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I thought this thread was going to be about Slayer album art mimickry.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
It could head that way if you'd like ^.

Wait...that's a big structural component in your car....and you want to cut through it? May I ask why?

Cos i like my 6x9s. I may not even end up doing it, and just mount them externally, but im exploring my options.
Well, to cut into the metal, just boost your mids.

My opinion is use a hacksaw. Use a high powered drill and put holes at certain intervals in the metal along where you want to cut. It should make the metal weaker.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Metal forum, dude.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
Metal forum, dude.

Lol, good call.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."