ok so i'll comment.

didn't like them, sorry. sort of catchy i guess but it does just sound like a million other bands.
I didn't have time to check em out when I read this thread. I'll get to it later.
Some of the guitar work is really good, but the vocals annoy me and the rest is pretty generic.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Not my cup of tea.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
My friend was playing that one song "the greatest song ever told" or whatever right after he played blessthefall and the devil wears prada and I dont' know why but at the time I was like "thank god" because I hate those previous two bands.
I'm the opposite. I think the music is bland and generic, but the name is awesome.

<3 Kurt Vonnegut
I like the song Last Words but everything else kinda bored me, heard it before etc...
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
I really don't like music with constant screaming. there were some good melodic vocal parts but I kinda just ignored the rest...
they're ok but I really only liked 1 or 2 songs from them
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
THey are pretty rad, ther fan pics are wicked gay though, like on page 5 of their pics that girl standing with one foot on the amp and shes holding a squier bass, i was like YUCK haha

but yeah really good guitar work, and screaming
they seem alright, but not something I'd listen to everyday
"For Us, For Them, For You"
YES!!! ICE NINE IS AMAZING!!!

I've been listening to them for a while, now... Love the music.