Hi guys and girls.

I normally go out wednesday (my day off college is thursday), friday and saturday every week.

I usually drink between 8-10 pints of Strongbow.

Now I'm trying to loose a bit of weight (5ft 10, 12.5 stone, 32 waist jeans worn on hips), would switching over to say, tequila (which I know I prefer over vodka) or some other clear spirit be more beneficial than drinking cider?

Of course I'd be staying in too, thus saving moolah.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Meth, a few years of that and you'll lose mega weight, I don't recomend.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by smb
Yes, provided you don't mix it with lemonade or some crap.

C'mon man.

I like to ENJOY my drink, not be burnt by it.

Sugar free lemonade?

Quote by smb
Oh, and dance a lot more. Go to clubs, not pubs.

I'm starting staying in, to save money.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
It's better to drink no alcohol.

Alcohol doesn't just have calories, it's very presence in your system affects you metabolism.
as your physician i would like to prescribe a healthy dose of excercise and to stay away from alcohol.

as it slows your body, you'll have less metabolism.
also, as it costs a good bit, its not gonna save you much money.
staying in won't help you lose weight.

go do some nice running or something and drink water or gatorade or something...(running is free and i imagine water is easier to come by and cheaper than alcohol)
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
I should of included that I'd be excercising too, and eating healthier.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
during the week on ur off days work out and run a lot. then when party time comes dont be the one to arrange going out and when you do go out just sip your beer...problem solved
Quote by tyronelab
Or just don't drink as much. You don't need to be pissed to have a good night.

well, idk about that because every single time i get drunk i have a crazy night.

fawk offf and let him have fun.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile