Yea you need to bend to the proper pitch...I wanna say off the top of my head most of those bends are a full step up so if you bend on say the tenth fret you wanna match the pitch on the 12th fret.
Thats not bad for only playing 2 weeks but you need some serious work on your bending. Its not enough to just bend all willy-nilly, you need to bend it to the right pitch to make it sound good. Just work on that and practice the picking and you'll be playing it like C. C. DeVille in no time.
Last edited by Billyjson at Mar 16, 2008,
Honestly,
Thats not much of a solo, you're not hitting the notes on the bends and its pretty sloppy.

But then thats still pretty good for someone who's just been playing for two weeks!
I was absolutely horrible at that stage, i could hardly get my chords sounding properly.
And i'm still pretty sloppy at solos, but well, i'm a rhythm guitarist/vocalist so i mainly concentrate on that and haven't spent much time learning solos. I can rock riffs though!
You're a little sloppy with your timing too. But well, its still good for 2 weeks. Just keep practicing and keep learning more solos. You'll be cranking soon!
Quote by af_the_fragile
You're a little sloppy with your timing too. But well, its still good for 2 weeks. Just keep practicing and keep learning more solos. You'll be cranking soon!

thx alot bro ill work on the timing and bending =)