Well I'm sure a bunch of you Ug'ers have Rock Band with the Drum set. Well i found this site where you can hook up your Rock Band Drum set up to your PC and the sound comes out your Computer speakers. I've tried with my Xbox 360 Set and it worked, I don't know about PS3 or PS2.

http://andrewrudson.com/main.php
Quote by Mr. 37
UG, not UD
The Pit is for off topic posting. Drums are off the topic of guitars. So stfu
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
hmm...a war eh. I surrender.

EDIT: can't believe a feb 08'er was the deal maker.
In/Rainbows
Quote by Mr. 37
UG, not UD

Thats why its called "the pit", or non guitar related content.

To the TS, its a great program, try google for the techno drum pack.
Quote by TehPwn3r
Well I'm sure a bunch of you Ug'ers have Rock Band with the Drum set. Well i found this site where you can hook up your Rock Band Drum set up to your PC and the sound comes out your Computer speakers. I've tried with my Xbox 360 Set and it worked, I don't know about PS3 or PS2.

http://andrewrudson.com/main.php

Hmm.... And the point for that would be? (not trying to sound like an ass or anything, id just like to know)

EDIT: Nvm, cool
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by Pr3vieWX360
Hmm.... And the point for that would be? (not trying to sound like an ass or anything, id just like to know)

Well i see A bunch of threads like "oh i need a cheap drum set" so they could just try this and they don't have to spend any money,but if they are really considering on buying a drum set they should they should just use this to fool around on.
I'll have to give this a try when I get up tomorrow, I can't be arsed to get up right now.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo