Page 1 of 5
A friend mentioned that he was scene... What the hell does "scene" mean? is that another abbreviation for emo? it looks like someone had their perido in hsi hair and he wears those weird ****ed up sweaters and band shirts I've never heard of.... WHAT THE HELL IS SCENE O_O?
Correct me if I'm wrong, which I very well could be, but I believe it's sort of like the look of "emo" (or how the term is mainly used today, you know what I mean), but they don't like "emo" music? It's something like that.

Edit: I'd also like to point out that scene girls are hot.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
hot babes
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
its a look, ur friend buys into thinking hes cool by dressing/acting a certain way, i say lose the chump
Quote by aaron6890
scene is different, the girls are really hot, imo, its basically a style.

for some reason i just wikied it and it didnt have it, even though it was up a few days ago...

Yeah, I couldn't find it on Wiki either...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
A scene isn't necessarily emo...it's sort of like the popular music around your area. Like when New York used to be a real big punk rock place, the venues, clothes, ideas, and attitude that surrounded that music would be called a 'scene.'

It's hard to explain.

"I'm sentimental if you know what I mean
I hate the music but I love the scene"
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Urban Dictionary says:

typical "scene" girl:

-choppy hair
-usually black
-septum ring
-has a myspace with pictures of her from crazy angles with a TUFF face on because shes so hardxcore
-goes to local shows all the time
-belongs to a livejournal community called "****xcore" or "gungunbangbang" ; or "murderscene". because anything involving guns, or bang, or murder, or glamour, electric, shock, lust, or ****, is cool in her book
-often says things like "SUP NIGZ" or "KTHXBAI" or "I HATE YOU KDIE" or "IM COOLER THAN YOU K" or "SUP IM RAD" on their myspace profile
-loves dinosaurs and robots and little girl bows and headbands because its just the way things are in the scene. dont ask them why all of them happen to find all of these things suddenly attractive, because they dont know themselves, its just what TOTALLY SCENExCORE people do.

usually theyre just obnoxious bitches who put on this "scener than thou" attitude and hate everyone else, kthxbai lol.

i am so scene, with my dinosaur shirt and my polka dot headband and my short choppy black hair and my cigarettes and my obnoxious attitude <3 kiss my ass kthxbai see you at the hardcore show tomorrow.
LaLaLa ZoomZoomZoom
Quote by Twisted Magnum

that, was , purely epic

how do u save stuff like that onto ur comp?
Scene kids have very long poofy hair that is normally dyed a different and very bright color. Sometimes they look like either parakeets or racoons...really hot parakeets and racoons.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
AHAH! I was waiting for some pics.

They are hot indeed.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Scene=Subculture. Punk was scene, blues was scene, grunge was scene, metal is scene. It's the scene. The current poplar scene is emo/pop punk fusion. But the metal scene and the ska and punk cultures are also scenes.

Edit: Regardless of age difference, I would sleep with each and every one of those girls.

In my day, scene kids were called scene jumpers. That was the insult, they were just interested in whatever was the popular scene.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by nt1440
that, was , purely epic

how do u save stuff like that onto ur comp?

Right click and save it.
scene people like indie music and the girls dress up with skinny pants and colorful design/patterned shirts. they wear colorful makeup and stuff. and they have weird haircuts.

i dunno aout scene boys though..probably the same as the girls though.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by Twisted Magnum
Right click and save it.

im not retarted lol

i just want to know how i can play it back on my computer if i want to show it to sumone sumtime
O_O Grunge was scene? It's no longer popular.
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
Quote by aaron6890
heres some examples of scene girls taken from the hot chicks thread:

Told you they were hot!

Scene chicks are fucking HOT!!
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Scene kids are happy wannabe emos that brag about going to local shows and talk about bands you don't know about to impress you.

They use words like HxC, SxE, RAAWRR, and many referances to dinosaurs.

Scene girls, (more common) believe that they themselves are the absolute most amazing creatures ever, and will act accordingly. They are always louder than a cranked halfstack and believe they are cute and possibly adorable. They like men in tight girl jeans, and consider anyone who's HxC (hardcore) to be a god. ThEy SPell lIkE tHiS aLL Teh ****iNG tIme. good way to spot one is multi coloured, multi layered hair, and bright clothes.

Scene guys (much rarer) are basically toys.
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
Quote by aaron6890

MOAR
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
to the guys saying scene girls are hot, yes the HOT ones are hot, but like every other fad, the fat ugly girls will into them too
Quote by aaron6890
yeah tell me about it, i really have a thing for them as everyone in the hot chicks thread knows.

As do I... we should make a group =o
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
scene kids consist of girls that are hot and guys that look like ugly girls
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
Quote by CFH82
Scene chicks are fucking HOT!!

Yes they are.

Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
Yes they are.

oh the awful things i would do to her.........
Quote by metal4life592
Yes they are.

Dude is she a living being? she looks like some perved dude's late night handcraft....
Quote by metal4life592
Yes they are.

I would do things to her that are illegal in some states
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
Quote by CFH82
As do I... we should make a group =o

And a thread
Pictures of Hot SCENE chicks thread

EDIT:
Quote by XstygX

You do realize shes 15 or younger?

...who am i kidding, i would so hit that. MOAR!!
Quote by talia.
scene people like indie music and the girls dress up with skinny pants and colorful design/patterned shirts. they wear colorful makeup and stuff. and they have weird haircuts.

i dunno about scene boys though..probably the same as the girls though.

It's the EXACT same. In fact, I bet you one of the scene girl pics posted is actually a guy. If you want androgyny to the max, google image "Bill Kaulitz". I thought this was a chick but boy was I wrong.
i would say scene is what you would think is emo, but it isn't. they try to dress it, and the listen to pop-punk type bands that people wrongly call emo, i.e. fueled by ramen bands. and to everyone who said scene girls are hot, you're right. for the most part.
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
Quote by XstygX

thats the most i've laughed in awhile
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
Page 1 of 5