The entire new album, heavier then heaven, lonlier then god is streaming on myspace

i still have never gotten into blacklisted, and this album does not change my opinion of them.

lots of respect for them though. whats everyone think of the new album
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by Craigo
I'll check it later. (still no audio)

Ty! I have downloaded your demo, I shall give my good words when I have listened to it, that's a promise.

great dude, can't wait to hear your feedback. Our weekend shows went well, people said we sounded tight. We're recording an EP in april, will post more about that in time.
Quote by Cedence
great dude, can't wait to hear your feedback. Our weekend shows went well, people said we sounded tight. We're recording an EP in april, will post more about that in time.

Live opinions count a lot more than anything else anyway
Definatley incredbily psyched to hear the new stuff, i've never been dissapointed by Blacklisted and currently they're in my top five of favorite bands, hopefully gonna try to make it out to a show of theres at the beginning of next month...
I can't wait to see these guys at Hardcore 2008, it will be great. The only thing I have by them is The Beat Goes On, but it's an album I listen to regularly.
Ya, i've had the album for a while. It's really good.
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol