can someone give me a link or something to some exotic sweep patterns...not just the average major and minor ones...but something really...idk...spicy
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Minor-Major 7th
e -11h12-
b -12-
g -12-
D -14-

Just play it swept. It is the tonic chord of the harmonic minor, which is fairly exotic sounding, so it sounds cool.
Quote by ouchies
Make up some sweeps from the harmonic minor

ive been messing with that...i was just wondering if there was anything else out there...more ideas more or less...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
I don't think sweeps necessarily have to be arpeggios. Take some cool sounding intervals from a random mode of harmonic minor and find how it sounds.
Start off learning the byzantine (aka double harmonic) and spanish (aka phrygian dominant) scales and then you can create your own.
Quote by rcw110131
Start off learning the byzantine (aka double harmonic) and spanish (aka phrygian dominant) scales and then you can create your own.

i know those and i have...im just looking for some different ideas that are out there...i appreciate yalls input
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by *sigh*
Yeah man.. Modes of the Harmonic Minor.. Thats where i get ALL my fruity sounds
The one legged chickens from outer space made me do it!
Quote by Avedas
Try some Japanese scales? Could be fun.

i've found that with japanese scales with them being pentatonic they tend to be a bit devoid in colour when making arpeggios, but as a scale itself lends a whole lot of differance in sound
The one legged chickens from outer space made me do it!
------14-15-17-14---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--17------------------15-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------14-------11-12-14-11--------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------12------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------12--------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
peanuts and beers