Me and my friend are playing some ssmb brawl right now, and want someone to play against. Our friend code is 1545 7116 3294 4053 send us a friend request or whatever
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
I sent you my code, willing to play a round or two.
Last edited by first_aid at Mar 16, 2008,
is yoshi still a winner? its not smash if hes not.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
is yoshi still a winner? its not smash if hes not.

yes he is
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
This game is terrible and unless you find someone close to you, it will be terribly laggy online.

But if you want to play I will play you. I only play stock, no items and neutral stages (ones without hazards, if you don't know these pick Final Destination). If you don't mind these stipulations my Brawl Code is 5412-9635-1384

Also, if you want to constantly find people go to www.smashboards.com, register an account, then go to http://smashboards.com/ff and people will challenge you. Oh, and make sure when you register you put your Brawl code in your CP.

EDIT: You put your Wii Friend Code in, and I need you separate Brawl Code to play online with you.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
O piss, i forgot about the brawl code. How do you get it again? (after 1st wiifi connect)

NVM, my code is 2320 5816 3280
Last edited by first_aid at Mar 16, 2008,
I'd play but I have school tomorrow. Maybe some other time.
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
go to friend list then it should say it
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
our friend code is 3566-1344-6301. just found the right one.
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
wait, so you cant use the Wii motion capture stuff to control it? thats lame, its just like gamecube. way inferior to the 360 or ps3. whats the point?
Quote by Zugunruhe
wait, so you cant use the Wii motion capture stuff to control it? thats lame, its just like gamecube. way inferior to the 360 or ps3. whats the point?
Melee (the GC Smash) was the most competitive fighting game of all time, and the funnest. Brawl is a major disappointment for people who were actually good at Melee, but it is still superior to any fighter on the 360 or PS3.

I also added everyone who posted in this thread so if you don't add me in the next day or so I'll delete you.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Motion sensing + Smash = Broken bones/teeth/TVs/windows/furniture. I'm glad they left motion sensing out [for the most part].
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
Quote by i have to pee
Melee (the GC Smash) was the most competitive fighting game of all time, and the funnest. Brawl is a major disappointment for people who were actually good at Melee, but it is still superior to any fighter on the 360 or PS3.

oh trust me, i love ssb, its one of the best games of all time. but the Wii lacks processing power and graphics, which it makes up for by being fun with the motion capture. without the motion cap, isnt it just a weak system compared to the others?
Motion sensing + Smash = Broken bones/teeth/TVs/windows/furniture. I'm glad they left motion sensing out [for the most part].
yea, i know, but it kinda defeats the purpose of the Wii, doesnt it?
Quote by Zugunruhe

its good for younger kids.... the wii is my brothers i bascially hijacked it because i cant play reall video games.
but ure right... comparison to call of duty or halo? hands down x box wins.
Quote by Zugunruhe
oh trust me, i love ssb, its one of the best games of all time. but the Wii lacks processing power and graphics, which it makes up for by being fun with the motion capture. without the motion cap, isnt it just a weak system compared to the others?

i dont think u can call it weak
simply because its in a catagory of its own...
yah basically they took the game cube and slapped a motion detector on it
great idea in theory.... they just should have took more time to develop it.
Quote by Zugunruhe

Brawl is made so 4 year olds can be good at it, just like every other game on the Wii. Nintendo don't give a crap about hardcore gamers, look at how they removed EVERY advanced technique on purpose. They want every game to be beatable by people 4-80, which is sickening. I bet if it wasn't the cheapest console, say the Xbox360 started at $250, it would dominate the Wii in sales.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by i have to pee
Brawl is made so 4 year olds can be good at it, just like every other game on the Wii. Nintendo don't give a crap about hardcore gamers, look at how they removed EVERY advanced technique on purpose. They want every game to be beatable by people 4-80, which is sickening. I bet if it wasn't the cheapest console, say the Xbox360 started at $250, it would dominate the Wii in sales.

Traitor. Pick a thread

I still think the Wii would sell just as well, simply because of the 'gimmicky' motion control factor.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
i wish i had a wii. played brawl at my friend's house on friday night. i liked it, because it's waaaaaaaaaaaay freaking easier than melee. it seems like a return to the original smash, since they slowed everything down, but it doesn't suck as bad. i love it. so far i'm maining as ness and g&w.