Page 1 of 2
I've been drinking for a few years now and I've built an annoying immunity. I want to get drunk off of less beers, yet I find myself needing over 10 most of the time to get fully drunk, otherwise I'm just buzzed. The ways I know of are:
1. Drinking the beer fast.
2. Not eating as much before/during drinking.
Any help? Please no:
"Just drink vodka/scotch/other hard liquor" because I like beer and it's cheap.
"Just get high man, it's so much better" because I don't want to.
Thanx guise!
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Take some beer in a syringe and inject it straight into your liver.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
If I could do that I wouldn't be tasting it so I'd just get Everclear or Wild Turkey...
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
take it anally

I'm serious, but only the most pathetic morons on the planet would even consider it
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
shotgunning, beer bongs, ummmmmm...

i would just drink vodka if you're looking to get drunk quicker. honestly, it's not that it's more expensive. you're paying more for the volume because the alcohol is more highly concentrated. it's made to fuck you up quicker and without filling you up. just man up and buy some smirnoff.
moonshine

/thread
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Vodka bomb? Mas por favor...
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Quote by Arthur Curry
shotgunning, beer bongs, ummmmmm...

i would just drink vodka if you're looking to get drunk quicker. honestly, it's not that it's more expensive. you're paying more for the volume because the alcohol is more highly concentrated. it's made to fuck you up quicker and without filling you up. just man up and buy some smirnoff.

lol, me and my friend always make fun of a kid in our school who doesn't like beer (which is girl here) by say "guys let's just buy some schmirnoff's" and he means the stuff that's like hardly any alcohol.
I don't like vodka, but many a time I've found myself getting drunk off of it. Idk, I just love beer alot so that's what I want, I just need to get drunk faster...
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Get a couple of 40 ouncers ( I prefer milldogs) and chug them as quick as possible. If you can get up and walk in a half hour, you're a god.
don't eat because it makes the alchool take longer to get into your blood stream.
I actually get 40s of Miller High Life all the time, they're cheap. I still have to play Edward 40'shands yet though... should be an adventure.
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Take a lot of Aspirin it thins your blood. Also being physically exhausted (like after wrestling meets_) seems to send me over the top a lot faster.
Quote by nebraskan

Shot of vodka in your pint.

Technically your supposed to drink about a quarter of the beer and drop a full shot glass of vodka into the beer and down it (like actually drop the shot glass into your beer glass)
Quote by nebraskan

1. put beer in glass
2. put vodka in shotglass
3. drop shotglass in glass of beer
4. drink
5. ??????
6. PROFIT!
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
Quote by garden of grey
Drink a beer or two through your anus

thats actually true. a canadian university did an experiment and 7 out of 10 people who injected alcohol into their anus got 67% more intoxicated than drinking it normally.
sedatives, but thats not exactly a smart idea.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Hmm, vodka bombs are intriguing. I've heard of Jager Bombs and some kind of root beer schnapp's bomb sort of things, what other type of "bombs" are there?
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
If you have a rock sauna (where you put water on the rocks) you can just drop shots onto the rocks. They get you drunk fast, and through the pores on your skin because you're sweating.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Also, wouldn't it be bad to take aspirin and drink? Pills and alcohol usually aren't a good combination from what I've heard...
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Fill a bath tub with beer and get in (your skin soaks up the beer and makes you a bit drunk) and just drink through beers bongs while you are in it.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
So you are trying to find a way to make less beer get you drunker. Yeah let us all know when you come up with something.

Dude if getting drunk is your objective then its time for you to move on if beer isn't doing it for you anymore.

But if your not going to try some keg stands.
epic7734
Quote by XstygX
1. put beer in glass
2. put vodka in shotglass
3. drop shotglass in glass of beer
4. drink
5. ??????
6. PROFIT!

great this PROFIT thing seems to be the next UG trend.
let's bring it!

1. keep using it
2. use it too much
3. ???????
4. post in the pit
5. ?????????????????
6. PROFIT!
7. getting drunk with beer is the same as any other kind of getting drunk. drink enough fast enough and with minimal food in stomach...
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Quote by nebraskan
Hmm, vodka bombs are intriguing. I've heard of Jager Bombs and some kind of root beer schnapp's bomb sort of things, what other type of "bombs" are there?

pretty much whatever you want/you can handle

Quote by Raijin.xiii
great this PROFIT thing seems to be the next UG trend.
let's bring it!

1. keep using it
2. use it too much
3. ???????
4. post in the pit
5. ?????????????????
6. PROFIT!
7. getting drunk with beer is the same as any other kind of getting drunk. drink enough fast enough and with minimal food in stomach...

the reason I used it is because it actually fits not like most of the other ones
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
Quote by djmay71
thats actually true. a canadian university did an experiment and 7 out of 10 people who injected alcohol into their anus got 67% more intoxicated than drinking it normally.

pics or it didnt happen
Quote by nebraskan

If it goes in a shot glass and isn't cream based you can bomb it.

If you have access to proper cider (the british definition, dry cider) go for turbo diesel, half beer, half cider, shot of vodka, splash of blackcurrant cordial.

4 of them got me so fucked I could barely walk. And I'm Scottish.
Quote by epic7734
So you are trying to find a way to make less beer get you drunker. Yeah let us all know when you come up with something.

No. I'm trying to get the same amount of drunkenness by using less beer.
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Quote by garden of grey
Any pill with acemitophen shouldn't be taken with alcohol, it can overload your liver.

K thanks. Why don't u ever answer my texts puta?
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Quote by nebraskan
No. I'm trying to get the same amount of drunkenness by using less beer.

Well that different then.
epic7734
Lol yeah, I text u when I'm drunk sometime, but I gave up lol.

Anyway, I've heard that going tanning (which I don't do) gets you drunk faster because the blood is flowing faster. So could I go jogging or hardcore dancing or some other sort of cardiovascular activity whilst drinking to get the blood flowing faster? I don't see why that wouldn't work...
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
You're not developing an immunity. You're developing tolerance.

As you drink more and more, your body eventually starts balancing itself to the amount of alcohol you put in. Eventually, what used to get you hammered won't hit you as hard as it used to because, quite literally, your liver, bloodstream, and brain are no longer as sensitive.

Enjoy the cirrohsis.
Quote by bigredbeast
how much is 15,000 PHP? I didn't know they played guitar in the Phillipines. I thought they played ukelele or something.

Because, of course, we're too far away from places with guitars and all that stuff so we play ukelele...
Quote by freedoms_stain
If it goes in a shot glass and isn't cream based you can bomb it.

How do you figure? Irish cream goes in a shotglass, is cream based, and makes the best tasting of all bombs. Irish car bombs.
On a scale of one to awesome...
I'm the sh!t.

Quote by mr.cheese..
GYMCLASSHERO!!!!! THANK YOU FOR LIBERATING MY TESTACLES AND PENIS!!! (at least on the weekends)!!!
just go swimming beforehand

seriously, being physically exhausted before drinking gets you wasted so much faster than normal. Everyone I talk to also agrees.
Quote by darksauce
EmeraldXecution, you are awesome.

Balls to the Walls
Quote by GymClassHero
How do you figure? Irish cream goes in a shotglass, is cream based, and makes the best tasting of all bombs. Irish car bombs.

cream curdles and becomes this gloopy disgusting mess of crap.
Drink + wrestling. Get that blood pumpin!
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Maybe I should wrestle when drinking, maybe I'll wrestle with a girl... NAKED!
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Quote by GymClassHero

Theres only a small amount of Irish cream in a car bomb. Most of it is Jamison and Guinness.
epic7734
Last edited by epic7734 at Mar 17, 2008,
just fyi...

i thought that the ".../profit" thing was from south park. the underwear or sock stealing gnomes did it. they were like
1) steal socks
2)???????
3)PROFIT.

could be wrong though.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Page 1 of 2