Makes me a better palyer. I love a few shots and pipe loads then shredding? You guys whats your poisons of choice before you jam sometimes?
Caffiene.

EDIT: Make no mistake, it has no effect on my playing. But it's my poison before everything, because I'm pathetically addicted to the stuff.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Mar 16, 2008,
That does not make any sense.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
It really depends. Usually I play best sober, but I've noticed from time to time that I play well drunk or especially on amphetamines. But I'd say, in general, playing on drugs isn't really a good idea. Playing stoned has never seemed to make me better. It makes the music sound more interesting, but doesn't make me a better played. All other drugs are about the same, too. I tried playing on acid once...I don't remember how that went. I got distracted when the stick figures on my poster started walking. And then I had to draw a picture for some reason...and discover the meaning of life. If you're curious, it's Deanna Holderfield, by the way. Who woulda thunk it?
I like to down some Holy Water before I lay out a sick riff on the good 'ol six string.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
I think it's because you just play because it's fun, and not worrying about making everything sound perfect, which ironically, is exactly what happens sometimes.
dip
cigs get in the way, this way i can have tobacco in, and not really have to do anythin but spit
well there is a big difference between sounding good drunk, and THINKING you sound good drunk lol

as for me, any intoxication at all turns my playing to ****
I've never played drunk. Haven't been high. I played once after about 5-6 shots, but that's not enough to do anything.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Pot makes me want to play, whether I sound better or worse I don't know.
playing stoned is a lot of fun, though i play about the same either way. a remember a few nights ago there was a candle lit in my room and i was so ****ed up i played guitar to the flame. i recorded it with a shiddy rock band mic haha. didnt sound that bad to be honest with ya. i shouldnt have thrown it away...
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow world.

Ibanez RG2 EX1 (Black)
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Sekova Mandolin
Team Custom Traditional 4 string bass
Yamaha E403 keyboard
My Last.fm
Myspace
dude when I smoke pot, then AND ONLY THEN can I play the licks from Whole Lotta Love. no other time
Quote by Benjibum
I know you not, but speak to my very heart you do.

I have that effect on people
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
GO SENS GO!
Quote by Sabbath89
I like to down some Holy Water before I lay out a sick riff on the good 'ol six string.

NOTHING BETTER!!!
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
Heroin all the was

nothing better then bootin the black tar then playing guitar
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
im thinking about trying coke for the first time. If it was good for Clapton, it's good for me too!
Quote by Benjibum
I know you not, but speak to my very heart you do.

I have that effect on people
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
GO SENS GO!
If I'm seriously drunk I have trouble feeling my way on the neck and it comes out sounding crap cus I'm missfretting all the time.
I can play the same both stoned and well, not stoned. It's just more fun stoned because everything's moving around and **** hahhaha.
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
-----------------------------------
[thread="1177989"]Unwanted[/thread]
[thread="1179087"]Rude Awakening[/thread]
Quote by zamok

NOTHING BETTER!!!

NICE.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
i can play ok if i'm mildly to moderately stoned, I can't play for shit if i drink more than like 6 drinks though.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
dunno if you get too sh*tfaced you're live show would probably end up like a Dragonforce show and play just like they do
noones seen suck till theyve seen me play guitar drunk, i also suck at it stonesd, and im aslo drunk right now, goodnight
Quote by SOADrox429
I've never played drunk. Haven't been high. I played once after about 5-6 shots, but that's not enough to do anything.

5 or 6 shosts of what?

i think five or 6 shots of liquor would have me feeling pretty nuice.
PCP.
Quote by FreeManson15
5 or 6 shosts of what?

The hell do you think he meant? Milk?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Zardokk
It really depends. Usually I play best sober, but I've noticed from time to time that I play well drunk or especially on amphetamines. But I'd say, in general, playing on drugs isn't really a good idea. Playing stoned has never seemed to make me better. It makes the music sound more interesting, but doesn't make me a better played. All other drugs are about the same, too. I tried playing on acid once...I don't remember how that went. I got distracted when the stick figures on my poster started walking. And then I had to draw a picture for some reason...and discover the meaning of life. If you're curious, it's Deanna Holderfield, by the way. Who woulda thunk it?

Part about playing on acid is sigged

edit: too big but gave me a laugh
Last edited by drunkinkoala at Mar 17, 2008,
Quote by FreeManson15
5 or 6 shosts of what?

Vodka. That's about all I drink. That and Southern Comfort. Sometimes Rum, or Jack, though.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Only when i am stoned do i think i can sing good while playing.

If you are drunk to the point you have trouble standing up, you wont play guitar well.
Quote by SOADrox429

So you can drink half a mickey straight without even getting a buzz?

Seriously dude, the door is over there. *points to the left*
Quote by fob12
I think it's because you just play because it's fun, and not worrying about making everything sound perfect, which ironically, is exactly what happens sometimes.

i have that problem.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!