My Girlfriend Asked Me, What Do Blind People Dream About? And We Were Saying How Blind People Can't See Anything So What Would They Base Their Dreams Off Of. Like They Haven't Seen Colors Or Faces Or Anything. So Can Anybody Give Me Any Suggestions On What The Dream Of.

Edit: Okay i get that no1 likes the way i type so i changed it, so it does not need to be addressed anymore.
Last edited by COTKoRn69 at Mar 17, 2008,
The way you type is making me go blind.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
idk, but I'm jealous of your girlfriend. she sounds like someone you could actually hold a conversation with...
Wow, you capitalize all your words...

I'm not sure what blind people dream about, maybe just like sounds...
Epiphone Les Paul Custom(alpine white)
Roland Cube 20x
Plenty of potential
its probably a mashup of color and whatever their mind can come up with, probably similar to the visuals of an acid trip

could be terrifying/enlightning if we could see it
Quote by ebbbaaa
The way you type is making me go blind.

I Know. Does The Beginning Letter Of Each Word Really Have To Be Capitalized? I Never Do That!
sup?
TS learn to type

/thread
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

On topic, blind people aren't any different from you and I like that. I would assume most blind people had vision at some point and lost it. So I assume they dream like normal.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
We don't dream exclusively in images, we dream in our full range of senses, they dream in the senses they do have.
Quote by Its_Rock77
idk, but I'm jealous of your girlfriend. she sounds like someone you could actually hold a conversation with...

seconded.
Archetypal Symbols
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by freedoms_stain
We don't dream exclusively in images, we dream in our full range of senses, they dream in the senses they do have.

right, dreams are like your mind just displaying the impulses from sensory organs in a half assed trying to recharge way
They Dream About The Searchbar. ZING!!
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
That's actually a good question. :O

What if every dream they had was like some kinda f**ked up david lynch picasso thing? That would be pretty cool, but I'd imagine you would have fear of sleeping after a while.
Quote by Its_Rock77

+1

uh.. maybe just whatever there mind can wander about and comprehend, smells, sounds, some colors, etc.
that's a really good question. i always wondered something sort of like that. how some people are supposedly color blind, but what if they can see colors that we've never seen before? i can't even begin to fathom how weird it would be to see a color i'd never seen before.
It's a habit really, i don't really know why i do it but i guess every1 hates it so il quit it lol.
Blind men dream of people turning the Caps Lock off.

Edit: Sorry

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
And yeah, seeing a color i haven't seen before would completely blow my mind.