Okay, tomorrow, I'm working ticket-taker at the mall. For those of you who don't know what it's like to work there, it's 6.75 hours of standing there, doing nothing 95% of the time.

Obviously it's horribly boring, and I can't really do anything entertaining.

So there is only one thing I can do; Think.

So can you guys list some topics for me to think about so I'm slightly less bored? Something from these areas would be appreciated:

Philosophy
Science
Politics
Music
Art
Pschology

Feel free to post anything that isn't in the above criteria.
Think about yourself thinking about yourself thinking about yourself thinking about yourself thinking about yourself...etc.
Quote by The Madcap
I can't listen to music.

you poor, poor man. Hmmm I dunno, try thinking about ways to save mankind from 4chan/destroy mankind with 4chan or solve poverty or bring hitler back to life or solve hitler and bring poverty back to life. Good luck.
Quote by The Madcap
Okay, tomorrow, I'm working ticket-taker at the mall. For those of you who don't know what it's like to work there, it's 6.75 hours of standing there, doing nothing 95% of the time.

Obviously it's horribly boring, and I can't really do anything entertaining.

So there is only one thing I can do; Think.

So can you guys list some topics for me to think about so I'm slightly less bored? Something from these areas would be appreciated:

Philosophy
Science
Politics
Music
Art
Pschology

Feel free to post anything that isn't in the above criteria.

Think of any scale, C major for example, and try to picture every single note on the fretboard that you can play the notes in the C major scale....C major is CDEFGABC....You may be able to do this already with ease, but it's what I used to do when I first got into theory....Pretty fun....Or you can think about why the dinosaurs didn't conquer everything....Well, they did, except for the "meteor" so why didn't they conquer it too....I mean c'mon, that T-Rex was a bad mother****er....Also, just look at girls when they walk by and try to figure out what their nipples look like....That's what I do
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Think about the sort of job you should have instead?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Some things I like to think about in situations like that:

How would I survive if everyone in the area suddenly swarmed me? What could I use in the area as a weapon, possible tactics, escape methods, etc.

How would I go about systematically assasinating one person, or multiple people, or everyone in the area? Basically the same thing.

Also, you could think sexual thoughts, fantasies, stuff like that. But from what I've seen you're probably a more intelligent person, someone beside the violence and horniness. So what about...

How could I create the perfect government/utopia? Would it give people freedom, or would it be more lke a dictatorship? Or would it be something else? What policies would I use to keep order and have the nation thrive?

How would I sustain myself if everyone in the state/province/country/world suddenly disappeared? Or something more like I Am Legend. Would electricity be available? What measures would I go through to keep my regular lifestyle or protect myself?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Watch people and their interactions. Really study body language. If you see a couple, ask yourself if she really likes him? Does he really like her? etc.

-SD
The internets, and how there are more than 1 internet, which the government is hiding from us. George Bush accidentally released the secret. Tell that to everybody that says anything to you.

EDIT: read a book?
sup?
Last edited by ldl67 at Mar 16, 2008,
Try as hard as you possibly can to think about absolutely NOTHING. It should occupy you a little bit.
Quote by SilentDeftone
Watch people and their interactions. Really study body language. If you see a couple, ask yourself if she really likes him? Does he really like her? etc.

-SD

That's good. I'm reminded of one other. Think of someone like Hitler, or maybe a serial murder like a Ted Bundy. What went on in their mind? Were they truly evil? What motivated them? What would you do if you were in their shoes?
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
philosophy and music combined is a great thinking thing like about the music industry just trying to get through your head why it's so f**ked up right now: e.g in my country two of the three music channels on tv are made up of music videos, 90% of which are aimed at "black audience" when only about 20% of the country could be defined as "black" and even they aren't REALLY black. So why the hell does this stuff end up on tv? Why have the masses been spoonfed this stuff thats made on a computer with samplers, and hard working REAL musicians are struggling to make a living, yet anyone who wears baggy clothes and can talk fast in time with a beat can easily make it big.
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12