Page 1 of 3
man i used to love these forums(still love everything else about the site)

now it's overrun by idiot's who don't have a clue about what they are talking about and people making smartass remarks about how much better they probably are than you are. which i am sure most of the people on here are blowin smoke out their as

i did a little test.

i posted a thread about 2 months ago asking about a basic crybaby(i already read the ultimate thread) wah pedal pretending not to know anything about them.

1. for some reason, somebody told me that single-coil pickups, a metal zone, and a crybaby make the best combination. Wtf is this? single coil doesn't sound good with anything metal.
2. somebody told me thier penis was 6.4 inches(penises seem to be a huge topic on this site).
3.then i asked if there was any helpful threads on wah's and somebody told me that there was no ultimate thread on wha's and that i should just quit playing guitar and die.

then somebody finally gave me some insight on what they are really like.

i didnt write this thinking that you would all care by me leaving this site im just saying i feel sorry for all the rest of the beginners and people asking questions here.

oh and whoever told my friend my freind(shall remain nameless) that pinch harmonics are accomplished by sliding up the strings really fast........

what the hell?
Bye
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
...You're a Dec '07er. You've been here 4 months.

Fine, leave.

EDIT:

Quote by Reckoner

oh and whoever told my friend my freind(shall remain nameless) that pinch harmonics are accomplished by sliding up the strings really fast........

what the hell?

who was that?! Who ever did that is a genious!
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Last edited by Crutchy at Mar 16, 2008,
I agree that this site is gay now that the mods have basically become nazis. The only cool part of the site is the Metal forum. I don't like being in the pit, even though I am now lol.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by Reckoner

what the hell?

HAHAHAHA
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Hasta luego.

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
theres one less.

eventually i will outlast you alll!!!!!!!!!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Why don't you just leave?
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by nebraskan
I agree that this site is gay now that the mods have basically become nazis. The only cool part of the site is the Metal forum. I don't like being in the pit, even though I am now lol.

another whiney new guy?

don't like it then leave with this guy we don't need a mopey mort here in the pit
did you post the thread about the crybaby in the pit? or in the GG&A where it actually belongs.

if you chose answer #1 then you were asking to die...

but goodbye anyway

you won't be missed
4 months? So in 4 months UG fell apart?
haha
i've been here since 03.
UG is pretty much the same.
The pit is ridiculous fun and the other boards are elitist.

See you later!
We dont like you any way. Your crys sound like the noise someone makes when they have a picture of a zebra up there ass during an earthquake. Just leave!
To Slash HuDsOn: Lol, I was just agreeing with him. When I first started here I was always in the pit, but things have changed alot and I've only been here for less than a year. There's no denying the mods have gotten stricter. I'm not gonna leave though because the metal forum is actually worth my time (as much as a forum can be anyway)
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Wow no one cares. Theres all these 07ers (yes its mostly 07ers) that bitch about not wanting to be here. Well guess what? No one give a sh.it about or wants to here your whining little bitc.h ass complain. If you don't like it F.ucking leave. You don't need a thread about it.

I hope you get permabanned.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
haha
i've been here since 03.

See you later!

I'm actually glad to hear that... I was starting to get the impression that I missed out on a "good UG".

And TS, iAdios!
Bye. Someone should permaban him so his decision is final whether he likes it or not

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

To TS:

Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I don't get it; it's just like certain chatrooms I visit every now and then; there's always some moron "omg this chatroom sucks"; so...? Just leave; end of story; making a big thing about it just makes you look like an idiot.

And I have to agree with whoever said the boards have been virtually the same as they were back in '03. Unless I have a gear/technique question; I mostly just browse through the Pit; some weeks it's dead/boring; some weeks it's awesome and has lots of interesting stuff on it; but it's never like "omg whatever happened to my belovedz older UG?!?!".

I agree with valennic though lol; permaband his ass so he doesn't have to worry about "accidently" coming back.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
haha
i've been here since 03.

See you later!

you and i have mus have different defintions of "rediculous fun"

To me the pit is entertaining while bored, which i have been alot lately. Rediculous fun involes friends, alcohol, drugs, and vandalism.
Someone post the I R serious cat picture. This serious thread needs it.

Quote by metal4life592
To TS:

I was SO CLOSE to posting that.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by Reckoner
man i used to love these forums(still love everything else about the site)

now it's overrun by idiot's who don't have a clue about what they are talking about and people making smartass remarks about how much better they probably are than you are. which i am sure most of the people on here are blowin smoke out their as

i did a little test.

i posted a thread about 2 months ago asking about a basic crybaby(i already read the ultimate thread) wah pedal pretending not to know anything about them.

1. for some reason, somebody told me that single-coil pickups, a metal zone, and a crybaby make the best combination. Wtf is this? single coil doesn't sound good with anything metal.
2. somebody told me thier penis was 6.4 inches(penises seem to be a huge topic on this site).
3.then i asked if there was any helpful threads on wah's and somebody told me that there was no ultimate thread on wha's and that i should just quit playing guitar and die.

then somebody finally gave me some insight on what they are really like.

i didnt write this thinking that you would all care by me leaving this site im just saying i feel sorry for all the rest of the beginners and people asking questions here.

what the hell?

Yeah...because Iron Maiden doesn't sound metal at all.
Page 1 of 3