Quote by convictionless
price?!?!

its basically screaming my name

I saw a youtube video saying it was going to be about 1000 dollars
Quote by Zeusjuice
I saw a youtube video saying it was going to be about 1000 dollars

I'm watching/listening to the musikmesse video right now and I'm pretty sure he said 1000 EUROS

I think I just jizzed a bit when he hit the high gain...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I have severe GAS for an Ecstasy, but this may ease the pain on my wallet.
theyre $1700

Im dying for bogner to make a cheaper version of teh Uberschall for like...$1200.

Like 50 watts of tube and possibly one channel? They should just make a straight up death metal amp thats actually affordable.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Did anyone else notice the big Line 6 sign above this amp? Think Line 6 has a silent partnership in this amp with the effect modeling?

Meh, after watching it - I've definitely heard better for 1700 bucks.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Last edited by xTJx at Mar 17, 2008,
Honestly, I think there are enough of these "rock n' roll" amps. These guys always play the same damn licks through these things, get the same crappy old rock n' roll tone. Thats all I find being put out nowadays. Why cant bogner make something for the metal market thats not over $1500??
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Honestly, I think there are enough of these "rock n' roll" amps. These guys always play the same damn licks through these things, get the same crappy old rock n' roll tone. Thats all I find being put out nowadays. Why cant bogner make something for the metal market thats not over $1500??

Biased much? Some people like that rock 'n roll tone you know.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Fama
Biased much? Some people like that rock 'n roll tone you know.

He does have a point though. The volume of affordable modern hard rock and metal amplifiers pales in comparison to the seemingly never ending streak of classic voiced amps that comes pouring out of most manufacturers year after year. I love a lot of classic rock tones, but I'd love to see a little more variety when it comes to the more modern stuff as well.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Quote by Kendall
He does have a point though. The volume of affordable modern hard rock and metal amplifiers pales in comparison to the seemingly never ending streak of classic voiced amps that comes pouring out of most manufacturers year after year. I love a lot of classic rock tones, but I'd love to see a little more variety when it comes to the more modern stuff as well.

Thats a less harsh way of putting it.

What also bothers me though is how every time I try to find clips on the internet for boutique amps, theyre all those ****ing rock n roll guys! Theyre all playing their damn little legatos and thats the only tone I hear out of that amp! It drives me nuts. All the new Sig X clips are that same thing. I think when it comes to Rock n Roll tones, you dont need 10,000 amps for it. You need like 5. All hose tones sound exactly the same, so why does every amp have to be designed for them? Im sick of trying to look for amps and finding some 50 year old dude playing his VHT deliverance and doing some freakin lame riffs. It makes me incredibly annoyed.

Get more high gain amps out there for affordable prices!
Quote by tarlkea
Quote by GoDrex
I heard they're being built at Line 6's plant in China.

"Bogner Cali 112 40 watt 1x12 - MAP $999.99
Bogner Cali 212 40 watt 2x12 - MAP $1099.99
Bogner Cali 40 watt head - MAP $899.99
Bogner Plexi 100 watt head - MAP $1099.99 "

I think the term "Boutique" just went out the window......
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.