I'm bored. Anybody here willing to start a new WoW character with me?

Just asking. No flaming required to say something here.
Thank you.
ESP: LTD EC-50
Crate GTD65 Amp
RP80 Modeling Guitar Processor

Jack White:
If you think holdin' hands is all in the fingers
Grab a hold of the soul where the memory lingers.
Heh, I've been playing guitar all day. Now people are sleeping and I can't blast it...So I must resort to WoW.
Crate GTD65 Amp

Jack White:
Quote by gloryindeath
Heh, I've been playing guitar all day. Now people are sleeping and I can't blast it...So I must resort to WoW.

well imo there are better things to do that aren't that loud other than WoW but if you enjoy that game then wutever
Eh, it amuses me, haha. Hey, at least I'm not some hardcore "WoW'er"...Right?....RIGHT?
Crate GTD65 Amp

Jack White:
Heh. I've learned not to click on any sites related to on line games that aren't the actual game site's themselves...Learned that lesson when I use to play Diablo and my account got permanently banned...
Crate GTD65 Amp

Jack White:
Quote by gloryindeath
Heh. I've learned not to click on any sites related to on line games that aren't the actual game site's themselves...Learned that lesson when I use to play Diablo and my account got permanently banned...

It's a link to a private WoW server.. It ain't gonna steal **** from ya. If you play on the official servers though then you can pretty much pass on it anyways.
Eh, Never tried Private servers. Seems pointless to me though. I'll stick to the normal shit, thank you
Crate GTD65 Amp

Jack White:
Quote by gloryindeath
Eh, Never tried Private servers. Seems pointless to me though. I'll stick to the normal shit, thank you

Pretty much. It's for the cheap people who don't want to pay the monthly fees.
Ah, so it's free? Hmm, that's nice, heh. I'll have to tell my girlfriend then. :P
Crate GTD65 Amp

Jack White:
Quote by gloryindeath
Ah, so it's free? Hmm, that's nice, heh. I'll have to tell my girlfriend then. :P

Yup. The difference between private servers and official servers can be really different. They can change the exp rates for you to get more exp off mobs(leveling up quicker and what not), have custom NPCs to do stuff that you wouldn't see in official servers, etc.

They can be really buggy though. I played on wowscape like a year ago. The servers had a lot of bugs, and a lot of things weren't working properly at the time. Haven't really kept up to date though cause I don't like WoW. Anyways... yeah...
Haha, it doesn't really matter. Thanks for the info though. I don't mind paying the monthly charges.
Crate GTD65 Amp

Jack White:
we have to save the world (of warcraft)
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
No, but I'm sure Corpsegrinder from Cannibal Corpse would help you out.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Haha. Just went and watched that Corpsegrinder interview. Funny shit right there, haha.
Crate GTD65 Amp

Jack White: