Dude my buddy is hooked on them i hate them personally. I have played them its to digital and i get this high whinning noise in my ears. Just not my kinda amp. How do you fell?
the company as a whole isn't bad, just the solid state amps. go try the spider valve, it's actually not horrid. and don't even get me started on how useful the pods are.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Quote by bite_the_bullet
the company as a whole isn't bad, just the solid state amps. go try the spider valve, it's actually not horrid. and don't even get me started on how useful the pods are.

Line 6 pods = awesome.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by just17n8
i feel like a searchbar

I feel a +1 coming on...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
This would be surprising!!!

If it was 2004.

I think how I feel about Line 6 amps has been known about 57 Line 6 Spider threads ago.

But since you asked so kindly...

I like them as a practice amp, nothing else.

Wouldn't gig with it to save a dying baby.

Well... Maybe for a dying baby, but that isn't the point.

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I feel a +1 coming on...

+1.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
What bandwagon? I ran some ideas i got by one of my buddies, cause i got some sugestions from "the.spine.surfs" a guy who awsered my thread. He sugested
Randall Rg50tc

I looked at more and found the Randall RG100G3 G3. 2 great amps that fit my style.

He still wouldn't stop telling me to by a line-6. All i kept hearing was, "Dude i'm telling you to by the line 6 i bought"
Quote by bite_the_bullet

You know..I just dont get it. Digital valve amps seem like Blasphemy to me..
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Quote by Wreckage_Prs
What bandwagon? I ran some ideas i got by one of my buddies, cause i got some sugestions from "the.spine.surfs" a guy who awsered my thread. He sugested
Randall Rg50tc

I looked at more and found the Randall RG100G3 G3. 2 great amps that fit my style.

He still wouldn't stop telling me to by a line-6. All i kept hearing was, "Dude i'm telling you to by the line 6 i bought"

Whatever bro, just get what's good for YOU. Your friend isn't buying the amp anyways.

Quote by Washburnd Fretz
You know..I just dont get it. Digital valve amps seem like Blasphemy to me..

Meh, it's an all valve power amp with a modeling pre amp.

It's like running a Pod through the effects loop of your amp or a preamp in.

Of course, if you consider those blasphemous then more power to you.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
dude... your sig changes like every 5 minutes... seriously... like wow...

*this is NOT an attempt to get sigged*

edit: thats to H4T3BR33D3R
Quote by just17n8
dude... your sig changes like every 5 minutes... seriously... like wow...

*this is NOT an attempt to get sigged*

My sig doesn't change that much!

I didn't think anybody would notice either.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
My sig doesn't change that much!

I didn't think anybody would notice either.

you post a lot... i post a lot.... and ive got nothing better to do a sunday night
Quote by just17n8
you post a lot... i post a lot.... and ive got nothing better to do a sunday night

I don't post that much!

TS. You should check out other amps besides the Spider Series. The Flextones, Vetta, HD147 and Spider Valve amps are pretty cool.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I personally don't think they're all that bad, it's just that kids that come on here read all these guys tell them that your world will collapse if you play one like an MG <---- actually sucks though... I also believe that most of these kids that hate on line 6 or even MG's for that matter don't really know what a "good" sound really is. They all just like high gain noise making and not the real aspects of the sound.. so what i'm really saying is...

Quote by The Arch Enemy
Dude don't ride the bandwagon because we know thats what you are trying to do.

What he said...
Quote by Latin_Morello
I personally don't think they're all that bad, it's just that kids that come on here read all these guys tell them that your world will collapse if you play one like an MG <---- actually sucks though... I also believe that most of these kids that hate on line 6 or even MG's for that matter don't really know what a "good" sound really is. They all just like high gain noise making and not the real aspects of the sound.. so what i'm really saying is...

What he said...

Well then wouldn't they like the Spider then? That's all the thing's really good for. The crunch channel lacks presence and sounds quite bland. Don't even get me started on the clean channel!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Wreckage_Prs
well yeah great. you guys can flirt haha. just playing.

wanna join
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Well then wouldn't they like the Spider then? That's all the thing's really good for. The crunch channel lacks presence and sounds quite bland. Don't even get me started on the clean channel!

I agree..they just dont want a kid to buy something that they know he is going
to outgrow in 6 months. His money can be spent better elsewhere. I got a spider
cuz I just wanted a 150 watt ss. It was great until the novelty wore off.
None of my pedals worked well with it..It has a useless clean channel..it cant
be used with a pedal. You get stuck with a 500 presets and only 10 are
actually practical...And it just doesnt put enough @$$ behind the palm mutes.
He'd be better with a 5 watt tube...Palm mutes will be weak as well..
but the rest of the tone will be good.

The spider does replicate a marshall tone perfectly. The Marshall Mg..
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Last edited by Washburnd Fretz at Mar 17, 2008,
its only the spiders that suck
the processors, pedals, other amps are pretty good
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus