I used to post a couple months back under a different name but quit out of mostly boredom.

Me and my friends are planning to have a little fun on St. Pat's. We have a realible supplier and that's about it. We don't want to get caught so we are taking every possible step to avoid so. What tips can the enlightened souls of UG provide? Locations mostly although we think we are pretty much set to one on that.

So please help!
Quote by the_drifter
I used to post a couple months back under a different name but quit out of mostly boredom.

So, you're a multi?

Banned.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
So, you're a multi?

Banned.

no that was lost and i dont have the password anymore.
Quote by blackflag49
The ball pit at Burger King.

thats a dumb idea... climb the fence and get into the playhouse at mcdonalds, fill that thing with smoke and empty bottles, then play till you puke or until the cops come
do it in a garage, that way the smell doesn't really stick to just where u were. it'll waft about outside and ppl won't b able to figure out where its coming from.

Oh and get good munchies cuz going to the stoned or semi-stoned is a b!tch.
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
get a hotel room or something of the sorts under the assumed name "Mr. Snitzel"....unless your real last name IS Snitzel
Quote by jemocam
How old are you???

16-17 range. so no hotel or anything. our issues are finding a place to crash after because we don't want to drive that night and risk any anything stupid. basically our problem is where becasue our best option is within sight of a house of someone who had called cops on a number of parties. so if any knows of places where cops are not likely to be that would be nice. we said we would only smoke if there is zero chance of getting busted because a couple of people can't afford another offense.
Quote by jemocam
How old are you???

16-17 range. so no hotel or anything. our issues are finding a place to crash after because we don't want to drive that night and risk any anything stupid. basically our problem is where becasue our best option is within sight of a house of someone who had called cops on a number of parties. so if any knows of places where cops are not likely to be that would be nice. we said we would only smoke if there is zero chance of getting busted because a couple of people can't afford another offense.
I assume you're drinking and/or smoking weed? Go to a park. A place to crash? You and your friends walk together to one of your houses and sleep.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved