Hey everyone,
I got given this program by my teacher to use but she said that some student in the past lost the cd key.
I really need to use it for my visual design work

Does anyone have a cd key for this program? (its a real copy which i can prove if people have issues)
Or does anyone know how i can get a cd key?

Any help would rock.
Thanks guys,
Azza
Quote by MarchOfEternity
Oh, and azza, you're a pretty good writer! Graybass is a god amongst men and you're turning real quick to be his new messiah lol.

Quote by graybass_20x6
You're doing good, mate.

Keep up the good work.

I'll take A for $500, Alex.
Quote by djmay71
i don't have a CD key, but your best bet would be to go smack the kid who lost the CD key.

lol, she said they lost it like 2 years ago
Quote by MarchOfEternity
Oh, and azza, you're a pretty good writer! Graybass is a god amongst men and you're turning real quick to be his new messiah lol.

Quote by graybass_20x6
You're doing good, mate.

Keep up the good work.

Quote by azza6
lol, she said they lost it like 2 years ago

still, its funny when you smack people when your stoned and they've done something completely stupid.
Quote by djmay71
still, its funny when you smack people when your stoned and they've done something completely stupid.

True..
Quote by MarchOfEternity

Quote by graybass_20x6
You're doing good, mate.

Keep up the good work.

*bump*

just to see if anyone has it
Quote by MarchOfEternity

Quote by graybass_20x6
You're doing good, mate.

Keep up the good work.

*reported*
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.