you're probably doing the same thing I'm doing, but I have class in 8 hours.
LOL! i have class in....say...... 5 hours..... that beats everybody.

edit: well, i have to wake up in 5 hours at 7am, so i can be at campus for 8am, wait in line to get a crappy and greasy breakfast from the cafeteria, and by then it'll be 8:20am, so i'll have to rush to my locker and get changed for lab, then go to the lab for 8:30am.
Last edited by djmay71 at Mar 17, 2008,
i have class in 7 hours, but have been drincking since midnight. Getting a head start on St.Paddy, and it my B-Day!!!
Did you just say what the boobs?

That's awesome.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
School starts in less than 3 hours here, though I don't have a lesson until 12pm .
Quote by the.spine.surfs
I have class in 6 hours, what the boobs am I doing in the Pit?

Feel free to answer while I sleep.

Quote by the.spine.surfs
what the boobs am I doing in the Pit?

Quote by the.spine.surfs
what the boobs

Quote by the.spine.surfs
boobs

Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Spring break too!!! BOOYAH! (yup, I just brought back booyah)
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
im at school...... sooooo
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
I woke up at 5 pm, so i'm not tired. I also just had a bowl of cereal, a hot cross bun, a granola bar, a cup of tea, a dinner roll, and shot of rum(lol). 3 and a half hours til class! I aint sleeping tonight. all nighter!
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
i have my first class at 2:30pm bitches!!! woot.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I skipped school today to write a stupid history test about a period on history that I didn't know anything about, so it took me 3 hours to complete

In 20 minutes I'll go to guitar meeting-with-teacher (no, you don't get that much done in 15 minutes, really) followed by studying maths and french when I get home.

And all I want to do is to play Xbox and not give **** about it.