HEY!!!
Has anybody seen my foot?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
yeah, it passed through UG on its way from 4chan to the rubbish bin

good luck finding it.
see ya.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
O.o
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
has anybody seen the bridge?

im looking for the bridge.

wheres that confounded bridge?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by jemocam
reported? why, this may be useless, but i dont think its offending anyone?

As a man without feet, I am deeply offended by this thread.
uhhhh, yea
Quote by DarkDude110
As a man without feet, I am deeply offended by this thread.

as a man without feet, you dont count
Sir, PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE! and STEP AWAY from the dead dog!
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by Zugunruhe
has anybody seen the bridge?

im looking for the bridge.

wheres that confounded bridge?

Lulz
partypoopers, stop reporting!
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
I have it right here.

*strokes foot*
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by lespaulrocks39
I have it right here.

*strokes foot*

We meet again, Mr. Jemocam.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
We meet again, Mr. Jemocam.

Aye, Mr.Zero-Hartman. But the way I see it...... this thread aint big enough for the two of us.