hey all.
just got a new amp, a peavey studio pro 112, that i picked up used for a bargin!! im very impressed.just had a jam and muck about with all the knobs...mmmm knobs...lol anyways.

just wondering if anyones got any tips or advice to get the best out of my amp?
cheers
how much did you pay for it? style of music? not happy with the vox?
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
well i payed $400 (in new zealand dollers, so like $300 US dollers, but also take into account everything is way more expensive over here), and i sold my vox for $400 so i was happy. i play in two bands, a punk band and a more classic rock band haha, but yeh i think its going to serve me well for both of them. i was happy with the vox, but it got to a point where i needed a bit more gain and a bit more ommph and yeh the vox had to be nearly maxd at practices so yeh the extra power is very nice. dont get me wrong the vox is an amazing amp but yeh my needs kinda changed.
Quote by head_strong
hey all.
just got a new amp, a peavey studio pro 112, that i picked up used for a bargin!! im very impressed.just had a jam and muck about with all the knobs...mmmm knobs...lol anyways.

just wondering if anyones got any tips or advice to get the best out of my amp?
cheers

Don't use the stock speaker is my only advice. Get a new speaker or a cab.

The speaker in mine is absolutely terrible.

Keep that class A/class A/B thing to the right.

Cut back the treble.

Cut back the gain.

Don't bother with the vintage or modern voicings.

That's my advice!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
what speaker upgrade do you reccomend? do you mean the t-dynamics knob thing (u siad class a a/b thing)? oh yeh and btw can anyone give me the low down on this t-dynamics thingy? i dont reaally get it a
Quote by head_strong
what speaker upgrade do you reccomend? do you mean the t-dynamics knob thing (u siad class a a/b thing)? oh yeh and btw can anyone give me the low down on this t-dynamics thingy? i dont reaally get it a

It's just a fancier name for a texture knob.

Check out some celestions or something.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.