sounds very minor indeed.
recording quality is bad, but thats understandable for a home recording.
Its different, indeed. Not my kind of style, but its not bad at all. Sounds like like it could be something awesome if thats the sorta stuff i was into
Quote by Shreddar003
sounds very minor indeed.
recording quality is bad, but thats understandable for a home recording.
Its different, indeed. Not my kind of style, but its not bad at all. Sounds like like it could be something awesome if thats the sorta stuff i was into

I like how the 'recording quality is bad', even though nothing was recorded. Everything sounds like it was intended to sound. Maybe you should listen to more than oh, twenty seconds of the song.
Last edited by Bulzebe at Mar 17, 2008,
fruity loops, my best friend :-D maybe you could upload this on a myspace or dmusic, lot easier than downloading, n e way type as i listen:

i like the main theme going on! reminds me of a little spy movie or something. maybe like a litte chase scene.

oh now it made a pretty dramatic change. now its like slow motion in the chase scene :-D

oh, no its back.

i like the variation going on, very subtle, but enough to not make it repetitive.

2:33 is cool when the new instrument comes in. kinda kicks away from the mood it was for, but its still pretty cool.

the structure is pretty nice in this, the flow is good.

it seemed to go on longer than it should have, maybe a fade out woulda done it justice, but still, kept my attention.

the only thing tgat was a littel iffy seemed to be the mixing and maybe the instrument choice, other than thast, good job!
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Sounds pretty good, reminds me of old school Orbital.

Mainly, I think it needs some EQing and a bit of compression on your drums, also pan your snares and cymbals a bit to get some separation. Beyond that it's sounding pretty good, fairly minimal but it's ot enough to keep you interested.

Just do a bit of refining/mixing and you should be all set
I love the intro chord progression and drum beat that comes in with it. Maybe chop up the rhythm a small bit. I love the melody its a pleasant blend of trance, D&B, with a pinch of minimal all in one. It feels a little empty on top. EQ might fix that or maybe a background pad addition. It reminds of me a really chic video game or movie soundtrack. I like the drums around 3:38 too. Impeccable groove. The stopping and starting adds some tension and dynamics to the song which I like too. Also a fade out at the end would sound kick ass with some addtional drummage. Overall a kick ass song! I liked it!

If you wouldn't mind taking a gander at one of my new ones...

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6334619

Thanks!
Firstly, some clipping. Too loud IMO.

Anyway: Sounds great. I love the fat bassline that enters around 00:45 especially. Good dynamics as it breaks down, too. Nicely varied ideas, but still consistent enough to keep you grooving.

As others have said, I think it mainly needs mixing a little better. Nothing was ever overpowering, but the sounds got quite intense at some points.

Something you might like: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=816196
firstly, sorry i took so long getting back to your crit on my blueberry song.

i see what the first guy said about recording issue, although it is all from the FL program, that clipping sound is typically associated with a bad recording. if its on purpose then never mind.

so far i really like this, for an electronic song, you have done a good job of keeping it interesting, most stuff thats from loops and all that tends to be dead repetitive.
great use of minor chording and "dark" melodies. so far everything you are doing works perfectly, i like it all abou the same. only issue is that clipped fuzzy sound through out most of the louder tracks, personally it is a little annoying, especially if it is not just for one small part. great piano outro.
yeah i cant think of anything that needs work other than the sound quality, perfect song.

i realize that you have already critted me before, so dont feel obliged to crit this one but its an old electronic "exotic" feeling melodic minor key song that i worked on, think you might enjoy it! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=722049