i am planning on buying a Breedlove pretty soon and was wondering if i could use the Fender amp as a viable amp for the acoustic will anything happen if i at least try it?
has anyone here tried doing that?
yep and you get alot of feedback by doing nothing but picking one string or no stirngs at all! i tried it with my acoustic guitar and 15watt fender! LOUD FEEDBACK NEARLY BLEW MY SPEAKER DO NOT TRY!
Quote by the-kid66(2)
even on the clean channel
did you habe it on the dirty?

yep!
You can run an acoustic thru an electric guitar amp, but there will be feedback issues. Acoustic guitar amps usually have some sort of anti-feedback system in place. Keep the volume down, maybe get an eq pedal to notch out the offending frequency, it'll work. You won't hurt anything trying.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
+1

and which fender amp?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
it will work, and it can sound very very good, but I would use a very good noise gate with it.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
but in that case what would be a good acoustic amp to look for in the market i dont know much about acoustic amps and my first tought is Ultralights, i dont want to be premature and want to be sure that theres other amps out there that are bettor for a bill or two more
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
it will work, and it can sound very very good, but I would use a very good noise gate with it.

what makes you so sure.not mening to be rude or anything just want to know.
oh and would a EHX humbdebuger work is that a noise gate?
Quote by the-kid66(2)
but in that case what would be a good acoustic amp to look for in the market i dont know much about acoustic amps and my first tought is Ultralights

I have an Ultrasound, which is a really nice little acoustic amp. It's a little coffee shop machine with some usable reverb/chorus type FX and a second channel for a mic. SWR makes the California and Strawberry Blonde acoustic amps, they're high quality, too.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by the-kid66(2)
what makes you so sure.not mening to be rude or anything just want to know.
oh and would a EHX humbdebuger work is that a noise gate?

because i've played acoustics through fender reverbs before. And IRC the hum debugger is a noise canceller, which isn't what you need to reduce feedback.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm