Do you Think that our world will get so high tech and complicated that guitar or music itself will die out? like say theres a song generating program to generate whatever era or genre w/e you tell it too, because i just hope that never happpens in my lifetime i love my guitar too much....
Do you ever think there'll be someone so dumb that the entire internet explodes? Like say someone keeps saying things that are really dumb and it sucks all the knowledge out of the internet leaving a huge vacuum so that whenever someone turns on their computer they get sucked into it like a rocket and it explodes. I hope that never happens because i love the internet too much.
its already happened. its called pop music.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Do you ever think there'll be someone so dumb that the entire internet explodes? Like say someone keeps saying things that are really dumb and it sucks all the knowledge out of the internet leaving a huge vacuum so that whenever someone turns on their computer they get sucked into it like a rocket and it explodes. I hope that never happens because i love the internet too much.

lmao man
They already tried making music with computers, its called Techno. And its VERY bad
Gear:
Vox Valvetronix amp
Gibson Les Paul
Fender MIA Strat (soon with SeymourD. Pearly Gates humbucker)
---------------------------------

The chicken obviously came before the egg....of course I only say that because I hate eggs.
*clears throat*

Quote by StraightxXxEdge

I approve this message.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
idk really
theres people who listen to music and make music
there might be some people who dont care how its made as long as its good and might be into that
but for people who make music (guitar players, vocalists, pianists etc) obviously some music generating program isnt gonna be their favorite thing.
so, yes and no.
but man made music will never die out imo.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge

straightedge fag go listen to your hardcore music and gage your ears as big as dumbo's ear faggot
Quote by Caseyizzle
straightedge fag go listen to your hardcore music and gage your ears as big as dumbo's ear faggot
holy shit guys! the internet, did you feel that? its a-gonna blow!
Quote by Zugunruhe
holy shit guys! the internet, did you feel that? its a-gonna blow!

hellz ya
Quote by Caseyizzle

such an angry little casey, i stretch my ears and listen to hardcore and metal and stuff does that make me a faggot too?
everyone says this is stupid.

but its not, because it's happened constantly throughout history with hundreds of other instruments.

it won't happen in any of our lifetimes, but one day, it probably will.

(i dont mean music by the way, just the guitar)

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by vannaXcurses
such an angry little casey, i stretch my ears and listen to hardcore and metal and stuff does that make me a faggot too?

no................... it makes you faggot that listens to faggots...
Quote by Caseyizzle
hellz ya

and nothing of value was lost.
Quote by Caseyizzle
no................... it makes you faggot that listens to faggots...

cool lol i dont really give a **** either way but as it was said before me, intstruments come and go and life wouldnt exist without music, just take 3 seconds and imagine a world with no music....it would blow....like me apparently cuz im a faggot according to casey IZZLE!!! YAAAAAAA haha
Quote by vannaXcurses
cool lol i dont really give a **** either way but as it was said before me, intstruments come and go and life wouldnt exist without music, just take 3 seconds and imagine a world with no music....it would blow....like me apparently cuz im a faggot according to casey IZZLE!!! YAAAAAAA haha

i love you too