My senior prom is coming up, and the girl im going with is great at dancing, and im horrible, anyone know any websites or your own help as to how to get good at dancing at high school dances? i dont even know what type of dancing that is so i cant exactly search the internet for it but any help would be awesome. thanks
Just have fun noob.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by soulflyV
Just bitch out of the dance. Its the only whey!

Rockin' the tinfoil hat still i see
youtube soulja boy
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Shake your hips in dolphin thrust like motions. It works every time.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Seriously. What would u even call the dancing at high school dances? at least so ican search online for it..
Quote by SOADisdabest
Break her legs. If you can't dance, neither can she

the only solution!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Ask her to give you a quick lesson before the night - shows that you're interested and you care about it, plus that means bonus time with her if she's hot
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
Quote by MangeRamone
youtube soulja boy

+1
Make sure everyone watches you crank dat.
also, remember to superman that ho!
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
But arent proms very formal, you know, they have punch bowls and free food and you have to wear tidy clothes and leather shoes.
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
silent disco cos you don't want to be dancing like a twat anyway. ipod - in - nevermore -

no one will ever know.

or the dance from the office, or napoleon dynamite. tell her you like her sleeves
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
i bitched out of dancing at mine. i havent regretted it for a single second since.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by DemonDante
Ask her to give you a quick lesson before the night - shows that you're interested and you care about it, plus that means bonus time with her if she's hot

This guy's got it about right.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
you're the guy..usually you just stand there and follow what she does. if you try to do anything else, she'll get pissed because you're not following her moves. well, i know i'd be like wtf?
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by talia.
you're the guy..usually you just stand there and follow what she does. if you try to do anything else, she'll get pissed because you're not following her moves. well, i know i'd be like wtf?

If you were serious:
What the F*CK are you going on about? MEN lead, WOMEN follow. Ffs...go take some dancing courses before you go on to teach others to suck at dancing.

If you weren't serious:
That was soooooo NOT funny

EDIT: Ask her to teach you the basic moves. But don't leave it for the last evening. You need more practice than that. Don't be a noob and bitch your way out of it. If she can dance good(like you say), then ask her to teach you and you'll get bonus points.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Last edited by BloodMoon666 at Mar 17, 2008,
DUDE!!!!! YOU BRING YOUR GUITAR!! Dance with that all nite. Dancings gay. Look at me! I cant dance for shit! and Im fine.. I rant at looser topics in the pit and have never dated a woman.... errrrr.... wait a minute...
Stuff:VOX AD50VT
Gibson SG faded
Old steelstringed calssic
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well aren't you the ignorant asshat?
Quote by DemonDante

+1
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!
Quote by Zugunruhe
i bitched out of dancing at mine. i havent regretted it for a single second since.

Same here, however it's the 8 or so girls that asked me (sadly, I did actually count) that I SHOULD have danced with that I regret.
chiks can tell whether u good at sex by how good u can dance...so i say f**k the dancn, let her find out the hard way.
Ask her for help.

1. More alone time with her

2. you may actually learn some dancing after the sex
Quote by DemonDante

I second this...

Have fun TS.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Moonwalk.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
i get maggoted go tp under 18's rave hook up with many blurs regret some pat myself on the back for others its all good who cares man
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by DeAd-RiP
i get maggoted go tp under 18's rave hook up with many blurs regret some pat myself on the back for others its all good who cares man

Eh?
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
you honestly can't suck more than my ex boyfriend and nobody said anything to him at the formal...

you're probably not as bad as you think
Its Complicated
this time i think it might be
Triangulated
Quote by DemonDante

NO! Breaking her legs was a much better idea!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.