So, I live in halls at university and last night I decided to go a dander to the shop, which is literally across the road. When I come back, my door refuses to open after a good 15 minutes of trying.

I then walk to the security office where he tries to contact the on call guy several times, yet gets no reply - So i go try my lock again with butter, as advised by security guy and let him know it didn't work and he keeps trying the on call person.

I go to my friends house for the meantime, because it is my only other option for the night and give a number to the hall warden to contact me through, because not only is my wallet etc in my room, my phone is as well.

I ended up sitting up all night in my friends house because the spare room has damp and the sofa just smells! I'm in my room now because I managed to complain enough to accommodation to get them to send a joiner round, who was actually really surprised that nobody came out last night.

To summarize, are all On call workers this useless? The security guard joked that they might be in the pub, and now i'm starting to believe it!

Locked out of my room for 13 hours - **** Sux.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
yeah i guess...

*looks around... walks away*
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by lexaah
yeah i guess...

*looks around... walks away*

haha, yeh i agree

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

*Combo breaker*

Well, I doubt all of them are useless, but the one that they called had better been delivering a baby. It's pretty stupid how he says he will be on call, but then he doesn't show up. -.-

You must be pretty pissed I imagine.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I've never needed any on call guy, but I think they would be useless, everyone else at my halls seem to be.
Yeah, one guy doesn't show and you can now be pretty much certain that every single on-call guy in the world is 100% useless.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
The on call guy at my GFs halls is **** too, he never comes out in the same week let alone night.... Maybe because she called him out to change a light bulb lol
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Quote by soulflyV

I'm on call......to be there!

thats wat i originally came into this thread about, lol

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO