Today i figure out how to get this awesome mic working so i made a few recordings and i was impressed by the sound quality this thing makes!

www.myspace.com/justabitoffun3

This is where i uploaded 4 recordings;

Hope- Original Song

Drifting-Andy Mckee

Since We Met-Tommy Emmanuel

One Of Us-Joane Osborne (Arr by Tomi Paldanius)

Im just curious to see what you guys think of the sound quality for a home setup.
Quote by furph
www.myspace.com/justabitoffun3
Drifting-Andy Mckee

Bookmarks for later listening away from the office. Andy McKee is made of win!

DS
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic
Quote by af_the_fragile
I've gotta say thats really good quality!
Very warm and natural tone.

And good acoustic work there!

Thanks mate i appreciate it
It'll do a great job...Tweak (a respected recording enthusiast) loves the previous version he considers the NT1A the best all around condenser for $200.

And have you tried Ebay? A used solid state condenser like the NT2A can't be in bad shape if used.
Quote by curlyhead_P
the Andy Mckee cover sounds pretty amazing. Actually, after hearing your version, AM isn't so impressive anymore.

I'm thoroughly impressed too. Your version is a bit more mellow (and at times hollower...but then again you're competing with pro equipment) than Mckee's...that may be to the benefit of the song.

And the fact he commented on your wall is awesome.
Quote by Fast_Fingers
I'm thoroughly impressed too. Your version is a bit more mellow (and at times hollower...but then again you're competing with pro equipment) than Mckee's...that may be to the benefit of the song.

And the fact he commented on your wall is awesome.

Hell yeah i was stoked to see he commented its been a real driving force to push my practicing further and further to the point where i now get up at 4:30 am and play 15 hours straight saturday and sunday, Andy Mckee has had an amazing effect on me. Im glad u like it!
Quote by slash-120
That sounds incredible... The NT2A is too much for me, any idea if the 1A is good?. and whats it like on vocals?

I tried the 1A aswell and i gotta say its unreal great for vocals! I tried the NT2a from my local music store and they were asking about $940 AU for it so i had a look on ebay and saw a seller selling it for $440 AU so i took it