help with submitting own tab please i have been doing a chords tab, and as i preview it, it isnt coming up how i want or had it. example: (not the song/tab im doing or chords etc, just for arguments sake, its the first words that came to mind)

A___________ G______ D_____ A
and shes buying a stairway to heaven
(chords spaced out)

thats how i want it and had it when i pasted it from word document all the way up till "preview tab"

but it comes up like so:

A G D A
and shes buying a stairway to heaven

all the chords arent spaced out to where i want them
holy **** ive explained this badly that i needed that much space, how do i fix this problem?
cheers

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

did you space out the chord names with tabs, or with spaces? Try the other method from the one you've used.
What hes saying is the tab system doesnt let you have multiple spaces

Ive not submitted a tab for a while so i dont know how to bypass it. maybe just - all the way?
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Quote by Windwaker
*sigh* Do we really need another stairway tab?

Hes not tabbing it. I thought the same at first, but its just an example
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Quote by thebassmaster
Hes not tabbing it. I thought the same at first, but its just an example

thankyou, i thought it was worded well enuf to understand, but so ppl didnt say that i probly picked the wrong song to be the example

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO