yes I do, its on the south end corner of ching-pong-wao street right next to "Kimi's Sushi and Poon"
There's an Asia now?!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Feischti
yes I do, its on the south end corner of ching-pong-wao street right next to "Kimi's Sushi and Poon"

HAHA!!!LOL!!!
What's a guitar store?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
whats a guitar?
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
I'm in Hong Kong now (study abroad) and the only stores I've found have been small piano stores that have a tiny guitar section included.. but look for Tom Lee music, its a chain that sometimes has guitar stuff, thats probably your best chance from the stores that I know. So far, the east is pretty weak on guitars. Don't expect to find a great strat for much cheaper then in the states or europe, its pretty similar prices but the East has a lot more rip-off generic models. If you are looking into travelling, I have found the Philippines has some sick acoustics for moderately cheap prices (Bohol quality mall has a shop, I haven't seen it, but I've heard good things).

Good luck in Singapore man, I was going to go there tomorrow (to start my Easter break) but its a bit to pricey so I am heading to Thailand and Cambodia.

What are you doing in Singapore? studying work? teaching english?
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
Anyway, I am shutting down. If you are gonna be there studying or something, its good to have contacts in that side, just Private message me on this account if you have any questions, enjoy the East man!
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
Why is Bicycle
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Mad Marius

What's a google?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
What's a google?

Google it

Quote by 100Roy001
I used to have sex with dolls.
When I was really young, though.

Like, 26 or something.

Penisula, or Bugis would be your best bet. Or you can try the yamaha shops located here and there.