i was wondering, if i was to get a white guitar and write on it using a whiteboard marker, would it rub off with relative ease? im pretty temperatmental with things so i would probably change it based on my mood when playing. also what if i had a white pickguard? would it work?
Just get some white tape and write on the tape.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'm sure that it would work with a high gloss finish, but idk if I would do it. Go for the pickguard though, because if it doesn't work, you could always get a new one.

Also another thought. Wouldn't your message wipe off while you are playing?
hmmm.. might work but it will probably look a bit like a punk thing. im thinking of like how james hetfield from metallica had his old eet fuk explorer. i wouldnt copy him, but i was thinking to have my bands name written on where a pickguard would go. as well as something else to relect my mood at the time.
i wouldnt, plus like said, it would smear while you played. especially off the pickguard.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by imgooley

Also another thought. Wouldn't your message wipe off while you are playing?

yeah but if i put it somewhere i dont go, like near the controls or on the horns or whatever then it should be good.
bleh. ill just go to my local shop with a whiteboard marker and try it out. dont worry ill be good and just do a little dot :p
Quote by Ali-b912
yeah but if i put it somewhere i dont go, like near the controls or on the horns or whatever then it should be good.

Yeah but if you sweat a lot and it reaches those areas, your message would be wrecked.

Quote by Ali-b912
hmmm.. might work but it will probably look a bit like a punk thing. im thinking of like how james hetfield from metallica had his old eet fuk explorer. i wouldnt copy him, but i was thinking to have my bands name written on where a pickguard would go. as well as something else to relect my mood at the time.

It's not a Hetfield thing to do if you don't have an Explorer.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
a white board marker would rub off. dont quote me on that and blame me for messing your guitar up but it rubs off on most things
A permanent marker wouldnt come off, but you can get special sprays that remove them if you want rid of it at anytime.
Dude, pickguards are cheap. Get a couple, write on the in permanent ink, and there you have it, the ability to change at will.
whiteboard markers would work
ive done it on my tv before (put a **** in justin timberlake's mouth)

i did the tape thing though cuz my guitar is black
i couldnt think of what to put on it
Hmm... Those pens to write on CD label will work. Whiteboard pen ink won't stick.