So I came up with an idea for a guitar pedal affect in high school that my friends just loved. A guitar pedal called the orgasm 2000. Basically it would make a whiney sound of a woman’s orgasm. It’s just one of my crazy ideas. What do you guys think?
Quote by TheQuailman
Interesting, but how the hell do you plan on constructing said device?

I... have no idea...

because I told it my friends in high school about it dosn't mean I'm still in high school. sorry I meant when I was in high school. I had a lot of guitar buddies back then.
*Reported*

Sigh...
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
*Reported*

facepalm.jpg

I don't really see how its a guitar effect but it could be interesting.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
There's a very high probability that a lot of other people thought about this first, everything has been done.

*Leaves thread.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
There's a very high probability that a lot of other people thought about this first, everything has been done.

*Leaves thread.

yeah. I kind of thaught that too. but who knows. its just an idea. not something I plan on making or even have any idea about how to make.
Quote by Gregoriose
yeah. I kind of thaught that too. but who knows. its just an idea. not something I plan on making or even have any idea about how to make.

Well then, this isn't thread-worthy, if you were planning on making it plus posting pics of the process then it would be interesting otherwise no.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Well then, this isn't thread-worthy, if you were planning on making it plus posting pics of the process then it would be interesting otherwise no.

I didn't realize it dook so much effort to post a worthy thread...
talkbox + pick squeal?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Or you could go out and make that sound the normal way...
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...