I have a math final today. Does anyone know anything about optimization?
yes, I know it has something to do with maths

I hope that was helpful for you
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Optimization?

If you're right-handed and keep your key in your right pocket, you can unlock your door 2.36 seconds quicker.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
you'll have to make a formula with an 'x' in it, and if you do it right it will be a parabolic function, and then you can calculate the maximum limit and ta-da A+ + $100
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by CrackAddict2000
you'll have to make a formula with an 'x' in it, and if you do it right it will be a parabolic function, and then you can calculate the maximum limit and ta-da A+ + $100

Thanks.

@ others- epic lulz
F*ck yeah I got 86 for maths...but that was last year and so I have forgotten everythign I ever learnt at school.
Quote by Blue145
bit late now? no?

It's never too late. I have it in exatly 43 minutes and I am basically f*cked anyway
What happens if you fail the test, can yo try it again afterwards or is it just 1 chance to get a good grade?
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by CrackAddict2000
What happens if you fail the test, can yo try it again afterwards or is it just 1 chance to get a good grade?

Yeah, I'm on AP so idk what is gonna happen. Totally bombed it though.
You derivate, equal it to zero to find critical points, and check if they are maximum or minimum.