Hey yall, i recently got a new (old) guitar from the 80's the other day (a jackson copy) and it hasd a floyd rose but no bar and on closeer inspection it looks like the bar needs to screw in (not the iabnez way or the licensed flyod way) but the bar itself needs to be threaded on bottom. Any idea where i can get a bar that would fit?
thanks (: