Hello!

I got a little issue with my Warwick Rocbass standard 4 streamer,
When i bends the Thinnest string (G ...) it bends outside of the fretboard
even if i just bend it less than the normal...

I tried adjusting the bridge(Not raising/lowring the action) but no improvments
haha yeah, just bend the other direction?
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
for guitar and bass, there is an unwritten rule about bending, the lower half (the bigger strings) are bend down, the higher half (the thinner strings) are bend up, so the 2 thinnest strings, or if you prefer just the thinnest string, you should bend up
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

[Beavis and buthead mode]HEHEHEHEHE He said G-String HEHEHEHEHE [/mode]

Yep what poipoi says, lower down and higher up. Then you will have to be Arnold Schawrzeneger(?) to bend them outside the neck .
To Be is to Do -Socrates-
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra
I just relised after a few minutes that bending UPwards solvs it :P as said

I typed "G"-string because it wont allways be G but most off the time hehe depending on tuning....
Oh, I've had that before.. You have to take your bass into the store where you got it so they can send it back to the manufacture.. There they will do multiple tests to see what the problem is then try to repair it.. Last time I had this problem they didn't send my guitar back.

:\
bend in not out...
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
Quote by lctdmf
Oh, I've had that before.. You have to take your bass into the store where you got it so they can send it back to the manufacture.. There they will do multiple tests to see what the problem is then try to repair it.. Last time I had this problem they didn't send my guitar back.

Maybe that wasn't acually a store....
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Quote by lctdmf

So... the quote in your sig was directed at you?

OHHHHHHH

Seriously though, this thread is pointless, and was answered immediately. *Reported*