Page 1 of 2
so i had ****ty morning. i wake up about a half hour before school and i wake up to the sounds of bitching. my mom and sister are arguing about where one of the six combs in our house is. i shrug it off like i always do(typical morning at my house) my mom walks by and says "oh well it looks like you decided to roll your lazy ass out of bed"i just tuned her out. my sister and i get into the car and were waiting for my mom. she gets in the car and says some crap like"if this car wasnt already packed i would just take the keys to the other car and leave you here" (she's been talking about leaving us behind for like two years now, i think it would like make her feel big or something.) she drives to the school bitching the whole way there and then brings up something from last night. i had brought home a slice of pizza that i had bought in the afternoon it was like $4.25 and put it in the fridge. she made a joke about how she was going to have it. i offered to split it with her and she goes "no, i shouldnt"(shes on some diet). so whatever. today she goes, in the middle of her tirade "you know i was only half kidding about that slice of pizza last night, you should have just given it to me when i asked" im just staring at her with my jaw dropped at how stupid she sounds. she goes"there are like 5 frozen pizzas in the house, its not like youre gonna starve if you dont eat it" ive had enough so i go, "so eat one of the damn frozen pizzas, i paid for the one i brought home, its not like your going to starve either." she then freaks out and goes, "oh yeah cuz im such a fat cow, right david??" that is not at all what i meant. theres food in the house. everyone can eat. she doesnt need my food. so while she's saying that i just shut the door in her face.

what the **** is wrong with her, is this like menopause or something?
sounds to me like shes just a *****.

shes needs a visit from kindly old dr foot.

Id also like to make the point that no one cares about your ****ty pizza, or your family life.

go cry emo.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
5. mom

A manipulating, self-centered bitch. EXTREMELY hypocritical and illogical, my mom will do anything to win an argument. She belittles you, makes fun of you, puts you down, all in order to get her point across so she can be the "dominant" one. Sunny and sweet outside, and maniacal and cold at home, she's a backstabbing racist old-fashioned who exaggerates things waaay to much, again, so she can win an argument. I cannot tell her ANYTHING about my life without her critisizing me or making me feel worse. She uses her children to show off to other parents, something she can be proud of and brag over the phone. She's ignorant and superstitious and emotional and lame. I am only grateful for her giving birth to me, and feeding me.

Not all mothers are like this; just a few. I just wanted to post a definition where mom isn't the most wonderful woman in your life.

source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mom
She wants you inside her.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
There's a parasite in her brain, controlling her (like Starship Troopers 2), the only option is to kill her before she destroys the entire human race.
i got through this shi t all the time

her p ussy hurts.
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Quote by The Leader
She wants you inside her.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
ZOMFG

WALL OF TEXT!!!

EDIT:
Anywayz lulz, it sounds like my mum. I think the only solution is to kill her.

But seriously... Yeah everyone's mum's are weird sometimes, ya just gotta deal.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Last edited by King Of Suede at Mar 17, 2008,
is she a single parent?
if she is that explains a lot
my friend has a single mother and four brothers and she is always yelling at them kinda like your mom and my dad is a single parent and he's constantly giving me **** too

it just sucks man, there's not much to do but deal with it and try to stay cool
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
Seriously dude. For the past week, your threads are utter lol problem situations.

First it was the supposed killer at your workplace, then pokemon although that was kind of a funny thread, now this.

Maybe your mom is just becoming bitter. Or maybe it's the general behavior of yourself around her causing her to react that way. You may think it's alright but you might seem a little ignorant and arrogant in her eyes but, this is all speculation.

I don't know ****.
HI GUYS!
Quote by King Of Suede
WALL OF TEXT!!!

well it is kinda a rant...
and yeah, shes a single parent.
Quote by richiemokkiez
Seriously dude. For the past week, your threads are utter lol problem situations.

First it was the supposed killer at your workplace, then pokemon although that was kind of a funny thread, now this.

Maybe your mom is just becoming bitter. Or maybe it's the general behavior of yourself around her causing her to react that way. You may think it's alright but you might seem a little ignorant and arrogant in her eyes but, this is all speculation.

I don't know ****.

WHAT? fyi, they still havent found the killer, and pokemon is not a problem, its a solution whatever that means. im sorry i have problems, if you dont then it would be nice to have your life. lol
Wow, you're mom's nice. I wish my mom would treat me like that...

/notsarcasm
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
trust me, what you said is nothing compared to what I have go thru with my mum :p
Quote by deathbat831
WHAT? fyi, they still havent found the killer

Wasn't it just some scrawls on a blackboard or something? I f they didn't actuall kill anybody, do they really qualify as a killer?
Quote by deathbat831
WHAT? fyi, they still havent found the killer, and pokemon is not a problem, its a solution whatever that means. im sorry i have problems, if you dont then it would be nice to have your life. lol

i think the point should be that you post your problems in the pit. if you have a serious problem, why not get off the internet and sort it out? we're just gona tell you to

1. kill her
2. sleep with her
3. deal with it
4. pics or gtfo
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by flyman
Wasn't it just some scrawls on a blackboard or something? I f they didn't actuall kill anybody, do they really qualify as a killer?

........not that we know of......they may have killed someone at a previous job and i havent seen ignacio for like two weeks now. vacation my ass
I can't believe all of you juvenille, immature, selfish little sh!ts can talk about your mothers like this! Who cares who paid for the pizza--she gave birth to you and puts a roof over your head. Give her the f@ckin' pizza and be thankful you did. Then, go out and get another slice for you. I have never seen such a pathetic plethora of winey inbred heathens in my life...
holy ****. Your mothers are psychos! my mom stopped doing that **** when i was 10 but it wasnt even that bad when she did and most of the time was bc i did something stupid.
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
i think the point should be that you post your problems in the pit. if you have a serious problem, why not get off the internet and sort it out? we're just gona tell you to

1. kill her
2. sleep with her
3. deal with it
4. pics or gtfo

yeah but the pit cheers me up, btw, the serial killer one happened but its not really a problem, im not too worried about it.
Quote by deathbat831
........not that we know of......they may have killed someone at a previous job and i havent seen ignacio for like two weeks now. vacation my ass

You are such a douche it's unreal.
Quote by avianoguitarist
I can't believe all of you juvenille, immature, selfish little sh!ts can talk about your mothers like this! Who cares who paid for the pizza--she gave birth to you and puts a roof over your head. Give her the f@ckin' pizza and be thankful you did. Then, go out and get another slice for you. I have never seen such a pathetic plethora of winey inbred heathens in my life...

huzzah!
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by avianoguitarist

go ****in kiss your mom's feet, bitch. does all that stuff still count when she tells you your a mistake and your unwanted? and its not like i have a ****load of money to just buy anything i want.
Quote by deathbat831
go ****in kiss your mom's feet, bitch. does all that stuff still count when she tells you your a mistake and your unwanted? and its not like i have a ****load of money to just buy anything i want.

You've got issues! Make an appointment with Dr. Phil, and keep the attitude off the board. Last I checked, this was Ultimate Guitar, not Ultimate My Mom Pissed Me Off or Ultimate Everyone Hates Me And I Need Some Love.
Children.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
your mom is probably PMSing pretty hard...

my mum used to get on my back one a month for a week...

just tell your mom as serious as you can:

"mom.. dont flip out on me just because youre on the rag.. try to remember that the crazy going through you is something youve been dealing with most of your life..

and depending on how old your mom is it may be menopause.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by avianoguitarist
You've got issues! Make an appointment with Dr. Phil, and keep the attitude off the board. Last I checked, this was Ultimate Guitar, not Ultimate My Mom Pissed Me Off or Ultimate Everyone Hates Me And I Need Some Love.

lolcopter.

Its a ****ing 2 quid bit of pizza, go buy another. your decimated your mothers insides and vluva, you owe her big time.

and if she tells you you where unwanted then it sucks to be you but this isnt the place to come cry about it.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by robertreilly666
lolcopter.

Its a ****ing 2 quid bit of pizza, go buy another. your decimated your mothers insides and vluva, you owe her big time.

and if she tells you you where unwanted then it sucks to be you but this isnt the place to come cry about it.

I like this guy!
Quote by robertreilly666
sounds to me like shes just a *****.

shes needs a visit from kindly old dr foot.

Id also like to make the point that no one cares about your ****ty pizza, or your family life.

go cry emo.

I love how exquisitely you handled the first post, my friend. You covered anything any of the rest of us would have said besides the typical "dO a BaRrEL rOlL!!! roflcopter". *slow clap*
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by avianoguitarist

This thread is complete; It started with TS's mom who wants him inside of her, and now we have a guy who wants to be inside of his mom.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by avianoguitarist

He offered to share it with her. It's not his fault she pulled a female and told him the opposite of what she wanted! And for your information, being a mom doesn't give anyone the right to be a bitch and receive no repercussion. 'Cause if that was the case, I'd be a mom. Lulz.
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army

^ lol
Last edited by Spaghetti at Mar 17, 2008,
Quote by avianoguitarist

It's The Pit. Get over it.

My mom was sometimes like that, she would have a go at me for no reason, or complain about the tiniest of things. Then she had an affair and moved out and divorced etc etc (Yawn ) But i hardly see her now (once a week) and she loves me to peices, i love her too and we never argue or moan when i visit her.

So, kinda respect your mom, she's been through a lot but take EVERYTHING she says with a pinch of salt.

Good luck bro
Page 1 of 2