Page 1 of 3
Why the **** do you call it a hand phone?
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Quote by GooseMcShred

Because he has an anus.
I call it a **** phone, to use mine i have to get a huge erection. enough to reach my ear, because it is cellotaped to my johnson
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Quote by GooseMcShred

Is yours operated by foot then?
Quote by GooseMcShred
I call it a **** phone, to use mine i have to get a huge erection. enough to reach my ear, because it is cellotaped to my johnson

Judging from your sig, that's not too hard to believe.
Quote by Time Seller
Good question. That's what we call it here in Malaysia.

I can see the logic behind that, you have it in your hand... but how do you use other phones?

we call them mobile phones.

Samsung D900 infinite capacity for holding songs etc (expandable memory biatches)
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Yeah, they're generally called mobile phones. But the colloquial term here is hand phone. I really don't know why.

Meh. Mine has 8GB. Take that, Samsung!

But N96 has 16GB. Plus expandable up to 24GB.

Honestly, I should be compressing my songs to +eAAC format to fit in double the number of songs. But I'm just too damn lazy to do so. So what do you guys usually use your phones for?
You don't actually. You can have a lot of memory, though. That's about it.

I heard from the Google guy that by 2020, we'll be able to store 82 years of video inside a device the size of an iPod. That blew my mind. Searching for songs through that thing will probably take an hour or so.
Quote by Rockwolf
I'm gunna sound like spaz here but how do you have infinite memory?

he means you can swap around memory cards and so forth. so you could have a (practically) infinite memory by carrying round a buttload of cards.
the chocolate
Fallen Into the Abyss of indignity, Doubt Does Not exist Or Dome Into Being Ignominious and Pale
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Yes but it isn't really practically infinite. I mean there's a limit to the number of memory cards you can carry about. And it's really not practical at all. It's a nuisance, actually.

Ah well. I'm waiting for the 82-years-of-videos device.
oh yeah... i know
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by Time Seller
Yeah, they're generally called mobile phones. But the colloquial term here is hand phone. I really don't know why.

Meh. Mine has 8GB. Take that, Samsung!

But N96 has 16GB. Plus expandable up to 24GB.

Honestly, I should be compressing my songs to +eAAC format to fit in double the number of songs. But I'm just too damn lazy to do so. So what do you guys usually use your phones for?

I dunno about everyone else, but I use my phone for calls...
Too many people own guitars. Someone had better go play a... clarinet or something.

:stickpoke

That means you.

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
i once sneezed and a mushed up chip flew out my nose
needless to say i immediatly ate it
The new Nokias tend to get very slow, very quickly. I know some people with them and it takes literally 30 seconds to open a text. It's just ridiculous.
Quote by weirdsprout

Ha yup same here. I have about 30 songs on to listen to when im in the shower though. Sod every other fancy gimmick on a phone!
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Quote by weirdsprout

Damn you beat me to it!
Quote by LinkManDX
That's it, everybody go home, thread won by [sam].
N95 8GB is pretty good. It really isn't as laggy as the previous models. And it has 120 MB of RAM, which is really a lot for a handphone.

And the N95 (original version) just got a massive firmware upgrade. It runs really fast.

In order of total percentage of usage, I use my phone for:
1. Messaging
2. Games
3. Music
4. Calls
5. Videos
6. Others
honestly-

program problems sometimes, but i like the suretype keypad
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I've got the Sony Ericsson K850i.

It's actually being advertised at the top of the site, on the banners... For free. Get it while you can!

I don't like the navigational thingy. And the keys are a bit too small for me.

Overall, I thought the keypad interface was a step backwards for SE. And the firmware is sluggish until you update it.

But how do you find it?
Quote by Time Seller
I don't like the navigational thingy. And the keys are a bit too small for me.

Overall, I thought the keypad interface was a step backwards for SE. And the firmware is sluggish until you update it.

But how do you find it?

I love it personally, and haven't had any problems with it.

I've got naturally dweeby and small fingers, so I've had no problems with the keypad or navigation. Once you get used to it it's no hassle at all.
I have a Pantch C3 I believe.

aka: "The Worlds Smallest Camera Phone"
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Hee hee. Dweeby fingers.

I played around with my friend's one. He was complaining about it. Well, not the navigation, really. More about the sluggish interface.

I suppose you'll get use to it. And it's a lot cheaper than my phone.
Quote by Time Seller
Hee hee. Dweeby fingers.

I played around with my friend's one. He was complaining about it. Well, not the navigation, really. More about the sluggish interface.

I suppose you'll get use to it. And it's a lot cheaper than my phone.

It's never really been sluggish for me. Perhaps he has a faulty one?

The only slight problem with the phone is the flash. The auto-flash feature sometimes screws up, and you end up with really dark pictures when you're in a really bright place. I usually keep the flash off nowadays, until I actually need it.
Quote by Time Seller
Yes but it isn't really practically infinite. I mean there's a limit to the number of memory cards you can carry about. And it's really not practical at all. It's a nuisance, actually.

Ah well. I'm waiting for the 82-years-of-videos device.

(Invalid img)
It uses micro SD cards. You can get 8GB ones and a 12GB one will be released in the near future. It'd be a bitch to find out which one is which but one could theoretically easily carry around 160GB (20 of the 8GB models) of memory in one hand.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Motorola Razr...teh same phone everybody has
Quote by Joey Walker
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps

Quote by Shib
The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
(Invalid img)
It uses micro SD cards. You can get 8GB ones and a 12GB one will be released in the near future. It'd be a bitch to find out which one is which but one could theoretically easily carry around 160GB (20 of the 8GB models) of memory in one hand.

Oh, man. I was hoping it used a single flash drive or something. The problem with swapping cards around is that it's such a bloody chore.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
(Invalid img)

16 gig ones already exist, what's this 'soon to be 12 gig' stuff coming from?

I used to have a Nokia 6288 but it got stolen, it was ok but a bit chunky and more of a stylish phone than one that actually did anything useful. Now I'm back to using a Nokia.... something... it's quite old, about 4 years old, is 3g, symbian and kind of chunky and slow. Has 1.3 mpx camera, I think it was really advanced for it's time.

I get £100 off a new phone for working at Virgin mobile, plus I really have to know my shit about all the handsets. I think for my next phone I'll go for the Nokia 6300 or the Nokia 5610... I can't get my head around using anything other than a Nokia
Page 1 of 3