anyone here go there, or want to go there.

if you went there, how was it?
how hard was it to get in?
did you have a preformance evaluation to get in?
what did you major in?

i would REALLY like to double major in the business and productin portions, does that mean that i would need a preformance evaluation if i want to study the business part? i think this is a SICK shcool and im gonna try to get in.

another question: has anyone who has taken acidemic (hgher lvl) classes in high school, then gone on to go to collage? did it help at all that you took acedemic in high school, would the school look on that positivly i unno?
thanks for any hlep.
It's not THAT tough to get in. The audition is ridiculously easy. But yes, you will have to audition no matter what your major is.
As good a school as Berklee is, I would DEFINITELY advise you to go to a liberal arts college with a good music department instead, ESPECIALLY if you want to do business.
Quote by saxaxe

As good a school as Berklee is, I would DEFINITELY advise you to go to a liberal arts college with a good music department instead, ESPECIALLY if you want to do business.

+1 Try Rochester.
i dont want to sound stupid, but your saying that Berklee collage of MUSIC doesn't have a good music department? and umm thatnks for the feed back, now im off to look at some liberal arts collages, what do you think are the pros/cons of them compared to berklee?
thanks again for the help
i looked up the libral arts stuff in rochester it looks pretty cool, but it seems like its more focused on performance, and theroy. this is all great stuff, but im lookin for buisness and production aspect, Adam D of killswtich went to Berklee and studied production, and thats basiclly what im lookin to do, he now produces and works with tONs of bands.
so basicly does anyone else have any insight?
kk now i realized that im pretty set on goin to berklee. I stayed up readin all the site, and some of those liberal collages, and i think berklee wins.

Does anyone go/ went/ know someone who went here?
I was checkin out the alumni and holy crap, most members of dream theater went here, drummer from mars volta (who i think is a godly drummer) and best of all BRENDAN SMALL, creator and the guy behind metalocolypse and dethklok.
so yeah pretty sweet stuff goes on there.
hey i'll see you there (hopefully-i'm only gonna be able to go if i get a scholarship)

when are you graduating?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
im in grade 11, and i might have to stay another year for grade 12 physics and grade 12 computer programing, which im guessing ill need for production and such, so i guess the year i would (like) go in would be 2011....

speaking of courses, anyone hear have a job thats anyhting simalar to production or music engeneering or editing.... what courses did you take in high school.... did you need physics? or just computer classes?