I really like the look of this guitar but I havent been able to find a shop that has one in stock. anyone have this guitar ? im curious to see a better screenshot particularly the back of the neck.

thanks
Jack

ESP LTD F-2E
ESP LTD F-2E
Schecter Hellraiser w/ string thru & EMG's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard tobacco burst
Vox AD30VT
Line 6 Spider III 15w (gathering dust)
Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus Pedal
Digitech RP350
Last edited by jack47804 at Mar 17, 2008,
It looks like a potentially good guitar. Mahogany, neck-through, possibly okayish pickups (I haven't tried their new 301's)... and from my experience, ESP's LFR isn't a bad trem at all. The only thing I would be wary about is the pickups. HZ's are terrible, and HZ knockoffs are probably not too good either. But even with a pickup change, it could be a great guitar. Not to mention, it's absolutely beautiful.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
my current gear is

Schecter Hellraiser w string thru in black cherry with EMG
Ephiphone les paul standard vintage burst
Digitech RP350
Vox AD30Vt valvetronix
Line 6 Spider III 15
Danelectro Cool Cat chorus pedal

my wife has a Schecter C-1 Elite in black with SD pickups

Im really dying to get an electric guitar with a FR Trem and something about that ESP F-2E just has me obsessing.
ESP LTD F-2E
Vox AD30VT
Digitech RP350
Last edited by jack47804 at Mar 17, 2008,
Personally, if I were you, I'd go for a new amp. I know you really want a FR though - would you consider selling off some of your current gear?
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
I think what you have is fine as long as you don't plan on gigging anytime soon. Those VT's are great amps.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by DrNick
Personally, if I were you, I'd go for a new amp. I know you really want a FR though - would you consider selling off some of your current gear?

that would depend on which piece of gear your interested in, im kinda attached to the hellraiser and vox ~chuckles~
ESP LTD F-2E
Vox AD30VT
Digitech RP350
Get that ESP. Neck-thru's are awesome. Change pick-ups when you are ready, end it will be a monster
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
Quote by mafropetee
I think what you have is fine as long as you don't plan on gigging anytime soon. Those VT's are great amps.

nope I'm still nervous about even playing when my wife is home so gigging isnt in the future, I've been learning for about 11 months and its become an obsession for me. It's a blast...the only reason i have the 30watt vox is my wife wouldnt let me get the 50 or 100 until we get a house of our own instead of the apartment we have now hehe
ESP LTD F-2E
Vox AD30VT
Digitech RP350