I bought this pedal over a year ago and never use it. It's practically brand new. No wear or anything anywhere on the pedal. Comes with a 3' USB cable. Box and manual are included and are in great shape. $200 shipped OBO. Pics coming asap. Money order only. I have feedback on this site, as well as other guitar, paintball, and video game forums. Not to mention eBay feedback, if that counts.
I'm a fanboy of Telecasters, Ron Paul, CCI Phantoms, Beef Lo Mein, and Bob Dylan.
hey i have a jam man too and was wondering what kind of usb cable i need to upload loops onto my computer.
Its good to see one of these posted with a fair price for once. I wish I had the funds.
Smooth deals with: messiahofevil, bassdrum
Peavy - I believe its a USB-A to USB-B cable. It's not a normal USB jack on the pedal, so just go to RadioShack or wherever (that's where I got mine... I got ripped off actually) and check em out.

Somniferous - Thanks.

Latin - uhm well a gas card, philosophy/religion books... not much of anything music related, sorry. Got any trades in mind though?

I'm selling it partly because I never use it, but mostly because I desperately need money for school.
I'm a fanboy of Telecasters, Ron Paul, CCI Phantoms, Beef Lo Mein, and Bob Dylan.
bump
bump
c'mon someone out there NEEDS this thing I'm sure...
i have a philosophy book i would trade for it!!! its called Social and Political Philosophies.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason