Hey guys..

what do you think about all those extrasensory things like exorcisms, ghosts, demons and so on ?

I am a very down-to-earth person but..

for example watch these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4n9vK0_mdk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoa32UYiuG8

Can a natural disease create such weird symptoms?

I think yes but.. there are always new things you cannot believe first but then you discover that they are real.

Same with hypnosis. I was very sceptical until I learned it. But I think that this is much different from the other mentioned areas.

Post videos if you have interesting ones or tell me your experiences!
Last edited by hirkammett at Mar 17, 2008,
i don't believe in all that god/devil demons and angel stuff

idk about ghosts though i mean i'm pretty sure once u die everything fades to black and its game over but i guess ur "soul" could live on in ppls heads and make'm see and hear stuff
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
I believe it can happen, I've read that sometimes people with very life threatening diseases can speak in languages they never could before before they die, it looks very much like someone in need of an exorcism.
It's all bullshit.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Commented the second video. Goddamn TV Evangelists.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Instead of all the priests and stuff making a big fuss talking to these demons, all you gotta do is point a loaded gun at the "possessed" attention *****s and tell 'em to stop or you'll shoot. Betcha 20 bucks they won't be possessed for long.
Quote by master
Instead of all the priests and stuff making a big fuss talking to these demons, all you gotta do is point a loaded gun at the "possessed" attention *****s and tell 'em to stop or you'll shoot. Betcha 20 bucks they won't be possessed for long.

Right, riiight..

So the girl in the first video died for attention?

..Riiiight.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by master

Yes, that method is known to cure mental illnesses.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Right, riiight..

So the girl in the first video died for attention?

..Riiiight.

whoops, I didn't know she died. Now I made myself looks stupid.

HOWEVER, my point was that I don't believe in demons or exorcisms. In some cases the people are obviously crazy but I do believe that in MOST cases the people are just doing it for attention.

Quote by master

HOWEVER, my point was that I don't believe in demons or exorcisms. In some cases the people are obviously crazy but I do believe that in MOST cases the people are just doing it for attention.

I know, I don't believe in any of that stuff either.

But Jesus Christ, did you hear her voice on that first video?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by master

I think her husband was probily just pissed she burnt the meatloaf, thats what happened to the first girl.
Last edited by Vujoobalis at Mar 17, 2008,
Quote by Vujoobalis
I think her husband was probily just pissed she burnt the meatloaf, thats what happened to the first girl.

*facepalm*
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']
But Jesus Christ, did you hear her voice on that first video?

This is what I mean with "weird symptoms"... this voice is just horrible..

But this is typical for human beings.. In a state of confusion they always look for a plausible explanation. If there's no natural explanation they create their own explanations (devil..ghosts.. etc.).
MY NAME'S NOT GUS.

edit: why does it seem as though "poltergeists" and "possessions" only occur in places where christianity is prevalent? hmmm.
Last edited by Arthur Curry at Mar 17, 2008,
Exorcism is a method used by [ignorant] people to displace a make believe demon instead of giving the "possessed" person medical/mental treatment.
It's all mental illnesses...
Just like the Exorcist book, the girl was supposed to be talking demonic phrases, when in fact was German reversed (the girl had german maids or something and she heard their conversation, and her brain used Reverse Speech)...
Also the part where her brain made the heart bump certain amount of blood into certain sections of the stomach so there would be a bloodshot message saying "help me"....although I doubt that one a little....
Meh...your brain can do serious sh*t, just like that movie Pan's Labirynth....
Obviously untrue.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Arthur Curry
edit: why does it seem as though "poltergeists" and "possessions" only occur in places where christianity is prevalent? hmmm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTEshwPppFM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5C-VZN-lZQ
The first video sounds like she's really constipated or somthing haha.

I think exorcism is real. It's been somthing that has fasinated me for quite a while.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.