I've got their Singles album, it's alright.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
some time ago, i was being obsessive with discharge and bands similiar to discharge. so yeah, i like them ^^
soymilk please <3
good band i have some old stuff. One of the first hardcore punk bands i found out about.
yeah i've heard of the varukers... teh punxors are really bigging them up...

i hate the punxors

theyre almost as good as the anti nowhere league
someone recommend a few easy songs for me to get to grips with.... I'm new and pretty shitty
All Systems Fail is a fantastic song but beyond that they don't have too much originality.
Yeah I like Discharge they're hella sick...

wait this is the Varukers....

wait this is the same thing
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
So you say we sound like a vacuum cleaner
And you say we don't go with dinner
And you say we can't keep a beat
And you say you can't tap your feet
Oh yea what the hell do you know
Oh yea at least at least at least we're trying
You're always there trying to put me down
You're always there trying to push me around
We'll I'm just gonna warn you
We'll soon be back to get you

They suck. Nuff said.
Quote by lavazza
Maybe your posts are all ironie, but did you never ask yourself if they made these lyrics artificially cheap?

Somehow I doubt it. I know a lot of socio-political punk bands dumbed down their lyrics on purpose in a saitirical way, ie Dead Kennedy''s lyrics. But bands that do that usually have some intelligent songs to fall back on and I really don't see any Varukers' songs with a lot of heart and thought going into their words.
Quote by madfingers
Somehow I doubt it. I know a lot of socio-political punk bands dumbed down their lyrics on purpose in a saitirical way, ie Dead Kennedy''s lyrics. But bands that do that usually have some intelligent songs to fall back on and I really don't see any Varukers' songs with a lot of heart and thought going into their words.

yeah, it's more like "I'M WASTED, FUK DA SYSTEM!"
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
I thought in some posts I´ve read that SexShop likes The Varukers beside me........and I got their CD Live in Holland which is really great and was recorded in Hengelo which is just around 50km away from where I live on the other side of the border........

........I also found out that Vorkriegsjugend sound pretty similar to them
Quote by lavazza
I thought in some posts I´ve read that SexShop likes The Varukers beside me........and I got their CD Live in Holland which is really great and was recorded in Hengelo which is just around 50km away from where I live on the other side of the border........

........I also found out that Vorkriegsjugend sound pretty similar to them

I did say I liked them somewhere here. I also recommended them on the punk list because it wasn't up there. Same as the voids, vice squad while I was on a v mind track and they weren't there.
Quote by SexShop
I did say I liked them somewhere here. I also recommended them on the punk list because it wasn't up there. Same as the voids, vice squad while I was on a v mind track and they weren't there.

That´s what I was hinting at.......while you are on your V trip.......check out Vorkriegsjugend you won´t get the text but they are their German twin I think
Quote by madfingers
Somehow I doubt it. I know a lot of socio-political punk bands dumbed down their lyrics on purpose in a saitirical way, ie Dead Kennedy''s lyrics.
They don't dumb down their lyrics. They sing songs from the opposite viewpoint.

At no point did the Dead Kennedys "dumb down their lyrics."
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by lavazza
That´s what I was hinting at.......while you are on your V trip.......check out Vorkriegsjugend you won´t get the text but they are their German twin I think

Link me up scotty.
Quote by lavazza

Hey I listened to like 4 of their songs.
Aufstand im Ghetto
Die letzte Schlacht
Heute Spaß, morgen Tod
and Vaterland

They all sounded pretty good. I tried to remember which one was my favorite but their songs sounded pretty similar to each other. Maybe its because I can't understand the lyrics but its still good stuff. Thanx for the link I'll keep checking em out.

And I still want to extend my other vacant tag team title to you lavazza.
Quote by SexShop
They all sounded pretty good. I tried to remember which one was my favorite but their songs sounded pretty similar to each other. Maybe its because I can't understand the lyrics but its still good stuff. Thanx for the link I'll keep checking em out.

And I still want to extend my other vacant tag team title to you lavazza.

yes that´s probably the reason, mainly they played really simple powerchord riffs (Vaterland: GGGGF#F#F#F#EEEEEEEE the whole time), but their lyrics have a good reputation in the scene, since they are not stupid, though they were the first better known band which got the salary in beer

Vodka´s tag team title sounds really good to me