So I've been playing guitar in the same Death Metal band for about 6 months and we've written some pretty good tunes, but I want us to learn some covers to familiarize the others with song structure a bit more. What are some easy, and simple tunes you guys can think of us learning.

Help is appreiciated guys.

-Slaytanic_Prince
Cult by Slayer (i know, not death metal, but slayer tunes are good in any metal band)
Some of my gear:
Epi Les Paul Custom
Fender American Special Tele
Gibson ES-339
London City Strat copy
Other Strat copy
Taylor Big Baby (acoustic)
Ibanez SGT 130 (acoustic)

Trace 2x 12" guitar amp
Dime Distortion
Hammer Smashed Face? Slaves Shall Serve? Sacrifice Unto Sebek? Lashed to the Slave Stick?

What kind of level of technicality are you at?

EDIT: Forgot the 'easy' bit... forget the Nile. Behemoth would take a lot of work too.

Add in some deathcore if you want stuff that really is easy.
Quote by webbtje
Hammer Smashed Face? Slaves Shall Serve? Sacrifice Unto Sebek? Lashed to the Slave Stick?

What kind of level of technicality are you at?

EDIT: Forgot the 'easy' bit... forget the Nile. Behemoth would take a lot of work too.

Add in some deathcore if you want stuff that really is easy.

lol I was gonna say Nile, easy??? I can play some Nile stuff but good luck getting the whole band to play there stuff fluently. Behemoth would take a while too. I wanna avoid Deathcore, unless there is some good deathcore songs I haven't found.
Quote by ozzyslayer
unless there is some good deathcore songs

No such thing.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Vader. It'll whip your drummer into athlete level fitness too...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by dead-fish
Vader. It'll whip your drummer into athlete level fitness too...

thanx man, my drummer is a madman so this will be fun. Thanks again guys.